Two Wheel Forums banner

Fellow ZX9 riders?

2K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Gas Man 
Hey... :welcome: Aesop...

I own a 2002 ZX9R... As far as knowing what exact model it is... I would suggest this...

Kaw Site
Owner Info
Parts Diagram
Input your VIN

This will give you a great tool for disecting your bike and for ordering new parts.

Of coarse LarryG could probably answer right off the top of his head...

I also put a link to the thread in the Tech forum for ya... it might get more exposure that way... to help you with your other problems...

:dthumb:

Blade1413 said:
Now I have a stupid question. :)
I'm looking at some ZX-9R's and on one of them I could hear the valves clicking. On my old Kawi, EX500, the valves were quite loud and that was their norm. Is this true on a 1995 ZX-9R? Or does this suggest there needs to be a tune up on this bike?

Thanks for any help guys,

-Ben
Mine don't have this issue and it's for sale... check check

Sure thing Ben... I have no problem helping with delievery... as I said... I would help with it and will go as far as 4 hours if need be... we can take this to email and I'll get you some new up to date pics...

as far as sight un-seen. you can ask anybody here, that have seen and heard much about my bike. It is a awesome bike and I promise you, that you wouldn't be un-happy with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.