Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
this is so very true, i just pulled into work today to park in my normal spot,(its usually either of the two spots at the end, close to the side enterance) and somebody had pakrd like on the line that u cant see it which forces me to park 2 spaces down casue u knwo they will hit u when the pull out? ASSSSSSSSSSSholes

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
XtremeRacingDiva said:
Men are like parking spaces.... the good ones are alway taken and the rest are handicapped! :thumbs:
Not according to the above picture... :wink:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
That is very funny.

My sister is the same way. She can't even park her Jeep Cherokee on the driveway. She always overhangs into my brother-in-laws car, it's pathetic. Yet she also doesn't do like 5mph over the speed limit, she stays at or below whatever is posted. She can't even check her mirrors herself! She'll stay in the right hand lane and before she has to make a left turn, she'll wait until there is no traffice for like a 1/2 mile or more then move over, or she'll just wait and make a right turn where she needs to make a left then turn around. All this in a Cherokee and she wants to buy like a 2005 Chevy Suburban XL! WTF? Anyone wanna talk some sense into her? feel free cause my dad and I have tried, she just won't listen.

G

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's just funny Shan!

Graff..that's not funny..somebody needs to bietch slap her!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Hey it has to be hard to parks an SUV while putting your makeup on, talking on your cell phone, digging through your purse, and toggling between the radio station playing Kelly Clarkson and the other one playing Celine Dion. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts