Two Wheel Forums banner

FINAL WEEK: Scooter Trash "Streets of Chaos 2" DVD Giveaway (Week 5)

5K views 143 replies 13 participants last post by  Gas Man 
#1 ·
The final week of our Scooter Trash DVD giveaway is here! Be sure to stake your claim on the last one!

The last person to post in this thread before 5am Eastern Time this Sunday (24th) wins the DVD! Whether it's 4:59am on Sunday or 7:00pm on Saturday, the last poster to this thread gets the DVD.

We'll use the time stamp on your post to determine the winner. If the forum clock is still off, we'll use the time but adjust accordingly. There will be no ties, the first post to appear (if there are several with the same times) will win the DVD. Keep in mind, the post times appear based upon how you set it up in the user control panel.

You can win more than once, but not two weeks in a row. And, you can win a maximum of twice.

For more information on the DVD, click here.

:luck:

#2 ·
JK!!! 04:40am and WINS!!! :wtf: I'm so disappointed!! :nonod: I figured I'd let this go this week so more of the newbies could get in on it and you guys let me down! I guess I'm going to have to flex my :whore: muscle and get on the last week! I guess winning the first and last DVD's will be a good way to go...

#8 ·
the sad part is i got home form riding 5 minutes after 5am eastern time...205am here.... If i woulda hurried home a bit more it woulda been mine when i had no intent to play. Damn the cold, i didnt take the freeway and took citie streets so id be warmer... and it cost me the DVD to be warm for ten extra minutes.

#11 ·
im furkin pissed!!!!
im not even playin i frikin woke up for that dam dvd and was an hour mis judged!!!!! i WILL WIN this week!!!!!!!
gas man its on lol we havin a lil showdown come sat night

#14 ·
Gas Man said:
Bull have you even figured out what time you need to post? :nonod:
259 biotch :dthumb:

#16 ·
Im Telling Yall Again !!! Dont Try This One Is Mine!

#18 ·
Bull, Didnt u try 259 last week when u were an hour late :nonod:
I have lost all faith in common logic for ppl in Cali, none of em think straight, im glad i moved.

Bull count... 2 am PST...one over is 3...and mtn time..one over again.....4Central.....one more... Eastern...5aM

So feel free to post up at your planned time of 559 Eastern.....

LOGIC... when u do something imagine it.. or draw it if u cant picture it in your head....LOGIC... look up the dictionary defintion and put it to use... itll save your live...

If you dont get the logic down im not gonna ride with u at Seca....

#24 ·
i am going to win this week!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.