Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I took a few quick pics today. Not sure how well you can see the exhaust bracket because it's black and blends in well with the bike and shadows.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ShanMan14 said:
Looks great, but how does it SOUND?! :cheers:
It sounds great! VERY loud. I might have to start wearing earplugs when I ride. :lol: Man, that thing SCREAMS at WOT.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's awesome Capt!! Looks good! Just glad to see something other than F'in D&D!! GOD I hate those D&D's!!!

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Looks tight. full system? I can't wait to get that freekin bracket now. i think it's coming from Seatle so any day now.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Looks good! Homemade? Where does the passenger put her feet

Now, to cap things off, shouldn't you get rid of the side reflector? :2cents:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah those reflectors blow!

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OneRedLT4 said:
Looks good! Homemade? Where does the passenger put her feet

Now, to cap things off, shouldn't you get rid of the side reflector? :2cents:
Yeah, the reflectors don't look great, but I'm sure they help visibility at night. Although, if someone is close enough to hit me, the reflectors aren't going to do squat, are they? So maybe I will pull them.

The bracket was purchased off eBay, but you can buy them direct from http://www.rocketbracket.com and it seems like a well made bracket. Very lightweight. I don't like to take passengers, which is the whole reason for getting a solo cowl and removing the passenger pegs. ;)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Piece of mind!! :puke:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Looks great Captin'. :drool:

The sides looks well recovered after the low side. Good job. :dthumb:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Hey Cap, how long did it take to get your bracket? The payment went through on the 6th and I still haven't got it. I'm gettin pissed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.