Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 'Busa past the 100 mile mark, so I'm counting down the miles to get that 500 mile service done ! :here: :here:

:pat:
Steve.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pic's soon...

I am going to try and wait until I get up to the Dragon next weekend to take some better pic's, but I will post some soon !

Steve.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I would have had the first 500 miles in the first day of owning it. Once I bought it, I would have made the 500 mile service appointment the same day for the next day. :lol:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Make the appointment....

LMAO... I thought about it, but it has rained here off & on enough to make it risky thing ! Rode again last night, I am now at the 200 mile mark ! I think I will get the service done at a little bike shop up in North Ga. this week, like the Friday before WOS gets up in the Gap and starts Tearing Chit up...

Steve.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I put 100 miles on yesterday, amazing how fast it goes on two wheels. :thumbs:

Not to :jacked: but....I have noticed that as well. When in a car/truck or anything not 2 wheels, 100 miles seems to take forever. As when on a bike...you look and wonder how you just put a few hundred miles on in a short time. :lol:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
You guys are wooses.
Try driving 18 wheels for over 600 miles a day four days a week.
Some do it six days.
Two or three in a car is a piece of cake.
On a bike its just allot more fun! :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah especially with all those sportbikes whipping around you!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mileage...

Not to bragg Jeeps, but I used to leave Pensacola, FL on Sunday night about 8pm CST, stop and load in N/O LA about 4am, and deliver in Billings, MT on Wed. afternoon, and be back home in P-Cola, FL in my favorite bar having a beer by 2pm on Fri. afternoon. Did this for about a year & a half. I did get alot of speeding tickets tho'.. :whistle: Let's just say I like speed, whether it's 2 thru 18 wheels... LoL.. I once passed a fellow trucker who asked me if I knew how fast I was going, I said No, he said, "Well, I'm going 105 mph" to which I replied, "Then I'm going faster than you!"...

Steve.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When can ...

Roz, you can ride my 'Busa whenever your ready to feel & tame all that power... (I intentionally left out 3 words here) 'cause I know with you sitting on it, my 'Busa would never look better ! :whistle:

Steve.

·
Banned
474 Posts
WildMonkey said:
Roz, you can ride my 'Busa whenever your ready to feel & tame all that power... (I intentionally left out 3 words here) 'cause I know with you sitting on it, my 'Busa would never look better ! :whistle:

Steve.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve your sucha
:lol: :thumbs: If I see ya up there I will have to definately sit on your busa and take pics :lol:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I can't help myself...

Roz, your wit, charm, and AWESOME good looks just bring out the.. :redevil: in me !

Steve.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.