Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BORING i hope it is all good tomarow at 630 AM !!!!!!!!! no but it should be tight getting to ride the bikes

i hope i can though i pulled my back or something boxing my friend i can move normally but it kinda hurts liffting my left leg so i hope it will be ok

are the bikes we get to ride sport or like crusier or induro or what ???? i think they are 250s but i havent seen them yet

i am leaving early tomarow because i whant to get first dibs on the bikes !!!!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
the class room stuff may seem boring..but PAY ATTENTION !!!! it's all worth it, and you'll be better for it!

the bikes are normally standards..250cc or 350cc ..easy to control that way.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok now i am embareced to ask in class so ill ask here lol when leaning is it the same as on a dirtbike (if you ride it on the gravel) because i used to ride to the track which was like a mile away and i rode on gravel rodes so i had to lean through the turns when i was above 15 20 mph so when i used to lean i dont know if i used the push method (turn right = press out on right handle bar) but if i dident then once you initiate the lean and are leaned already do u start to steer right now or are you still pushing out on the right bar :bonk:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
the class room stuff may seem boring..but PAY ATTENTION !!!! it's all worth it, and you'll be better for it!

the bikes are normally standards..250cc or 350cc ..easy to control that way.
i am one of the only ones that pay attention there are these biker chicks that ride crousiers and are like out rite oakie drunks!!! they are so annoing i almost said something to them but i dident because one was HOTT!!!!!! lol but i hate the crowd that usually comes with the crousiers :smash:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Good luck on the course..and remember, the instructors are there to teach everyone the same, and some learn faster than others...Don't criticize other riders in your class, you'll make too many enemies, and it's not very nice either.

Let us know how you make out! :luck:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
bumblebee said:
I hope those people at MSF are ready for you! :lol: They are definitely going to earn their money this weekend
:lol: :willy: :rofl:

Yes Bull, you have the right idea on the steering/leaning... take it cool and leave your ego at home!! K?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
:lol: :willy: :rofl:

Yes Bull, you have the right idea on the steering/leaning... take it cool and leave your ego at home!! K?
Thats the key for the young studs coming into motorcycling...and trust us bulldog, if you dont check ur ego at the door and pay attention, they instructors will bust you down to size real quick!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bumblebee said:
I hope those people at MSF are ready for you! :lol: They are definitely going to earn their money this weekend
ha ha he kept telling me to slow down i was dragging the pegs all the time lol i am hooked now i cant stop thinking of the gay ass corners that we did and how when i get my bike i will do REAL twisties

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hondaguy said:
Good luck on the course..and remember, the instructors are there to teach everyone the same, and some learn faster than others...Don't criticize other riders in your class, you'll make too many enemies, and it's not very nice either.

Let us know how you make out! :luck:
best in class so far the instructor asked why i was taking it because i have done everything well and he dident think it was my first street ride but it was real basic today so it will get funner tomarow

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
bulldogdefensivetacl said:
ha ha he kept telling me to slow down i was dragging the pegs all the time lol i am hooked now i cant stop thinking of the gay ass corners that we did and how when i get my bike i will do REAL twisties
Yeah, Bull, you just have to take it slow, and don't over ride your abilities....
When I went thru the class two people dropped their bikes in the parkin lot...
Your young and you have plenty of time to learn.... and LIVE..... :cheers:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2FURYUS said:
Yeah, Bull, you just have to take it slow, and don't over ride your abilities....
When I went thru the class two people dropped their bikes in the parkin lot...
Your young and you have plenty of time to learn.... and LIVE..... :cheers:
i know but we were going like 15 20 mph and i was whanting to go way more because it was almost boring :wink:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
i know but we were going like 15 20 mph and i was whanting to go way more because it was almost boring :wink:
The hardest part of riding is at idling speed.... that's why takes balance and skill.... anybody can ride at 150 mph..... MSF is the best way to start out....
I rode four yrs and then took MSF class... and I was shocked how much I didn't know. :thumbs:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Kudos to you for taking the course. :thumbs:

I am taking the first available course here the second weekend of March 11th. I can't wait. I'd rather pay $25 bucks and make mistakes on their bikes! I already dropped mine in the snow at about 1/2 mph this winter. I'm on my 4th motorcycle, 1st one in 13 years and I decided to do it right this time. It's never too late to learn how not to be a road hazard...

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
So what bike did you use in the class and what were the choices, or were they all the same?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
3fury...you are speaking very true words!!! Thanks for TRYING to set the kid straight!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No Worries said:
So what bike did you use in the class and what were the choices, or were they all the same?
it was either honda night hawk or the rebel i dont know the CCs but couldent have been more then 250 ?? they were ****y but hey they were bikes and all bikes are fun :dthumb: they handled really well

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gas Man said:
3fury...you are speaking very true words!!! Thanks for TRYING to set the kid straight!
what does that meen :bash:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts

And that is when you fall over or someone pulls out it front of you or cuts you off. Pay attention to the slow speed skills

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
brockster said:
Kudos to you for taking the course. :thumbs:

I am taking the first available course here the second weekend of March 11th. I can't wait. I'd rather pay $25 bucks and make mistakes on their bikes! I already dropped mine in the snow at about 1/2 mph this winter. I'm on my 4th motorcycle, 1st one in 13 years and I decided to do it right this time. It's never too late to learn how not to be a road hazard...
Yo! Bulldog! Copy this post, print it off and put it on your fridge! You need to read these words daily!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts