Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Washed both vehicles and took the first ride today :dthumb: Took a total of 5 seconds to feel right at home on her. I love spring, when the rain is no where in sight :cheers:

Hopefully goin back out again with a buddy on his new R1 he picked up yesterday :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
nice house bike and vett :dthumb:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Dude, your driveway is awesome!! Oh, and the bikes pretty clean too. Which ones funner. The cage or the bike?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
double2000r6 said:
:nopicsbs:

I thought you posted some pics there assclown?? WTF.. Post them up...

Im pretty sure everyone else is seein the pics, except you. Take another look, then you can retract your previous statement :dthumb:

Ending up riding with 4 other buddies today. What a ride for the first one of the season :smash:

Rode my buddies brand new R1, and it IS NICE. Very smooth ride, though I couldnt take it above 7000 yet. What a day :cheers:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
I wont even get on somebody else bike until after it is broke-in.
ANTI VNM hehehehe I like that.
Corba, Viper who cares? lets go! :lol:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Nice Vette :dthumb: What mods have you done?
Have 2000 vert running 500 rwhp.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Sweet pics. Bike and vette looks great. Glad you had fun riding. :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Roach954 said:
Im pretty sure everyone else is seein the pics, except you. Take another look, then you can retract your previous statement :dthumb:

Ending up riding with 4 other buddies today. What a ride for the first one of the season :smash:

Rode my buddies brand new R1, and it IS NICE. Very smooth ride, though I couldnt take it above 7000 yet. What a day :cheers:
I would retract if I could see the pics? WTF? I was just giving you a hard time because I thought you posted a thread about pics with no pics.. Now I am the assclown because there are pics I can't see.. :bash:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Are you just seeing a red X MP?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Hey Im on FireFox and dont have a problem with anything except pics at a select few websites. I have heard of others having bigger problems though.

The Vette has a .600 lift cam, full exhaust, some gears, and a few other choice parts thrown into the equation. Thats all for another thread though! Jetski, what all is done to your vert?

Which is funner? Man, thats a tough one. But the adrenaline rush I can get from the bike is wild.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts