Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I managed my first "real" ride this weekend and it was AWESOME. I managed to put about 300mi under my belt and got to enjoy some of the best scenery around. Headed north from Seattle to Burlington, cut west on Hwy 20 across Deceptions Pass and all the way down to the south end of Whidbey Island. The island is a local paradise for bikers since it offers the comfort and openess (sp?) of the Hwy with any NUMBER of side roads and twisties for the adventureous :D

All in all, a GREAT weekend! :dthumb:

:twfrox:
:bluemc:
-G

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Guideon72 said:
So, I managed my first "real" ride this weekend and it was AWESOME. I managed to put about 300mi under my belt and got to enjoy some of the best scenery around. Headed north from Seattle to Burlington, cut west on Hwy 20 across Deceptions Pass and all the way down to the south end of Whidbey Island. The island is a local paradise for bikers since it offers the comfort and openess (sp?) of the Hwy with any NUMBER of side roads and twisties for the adventureous :D

-G
When you get a chance, head up to Whatcom County and ride the Mt. Baker Hwy to the top...Just don't go over the edge... :dthumb:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No Bee, I haven't made it up that one...yet ;) It's on my list.

Gas - [whisper] don't tell the cagers, but it doesn't really rain THAT much up here anymore[/whisper] Call in sick and come out here for a couple days ;)

It's a bit cloudy this morning but supposed to clear off and get to 68 today. Sun and near 70 predicted for the next 10 days ;) Predictions have been about 98% accurate for the last month too, so I'm stoked! I need to get more miles logged! :D

-G

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I think you stole CA's weather. :lol: 42" of rain so far this year. :rant: We usually get 12" for the year....and now they're forecasting rain for the next two days.

WTH happened to Sunny Southern California???? :lol: :leaving:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ummm....It moved north back when all the Californians did? :crazy:

It is seems even weirder that you guys are getting all this rain than it does that we don't :screwy:

-G

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guideon72 said:

-G
Damn dude, glad you found one'a my favorite haunts. I make that ride at least twice a month!

Bein' in Lynnwood, it's easy to hit the road and have some fun, though....

Spoone

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
2FURYUS said:
I think you stole CA's weather. :lol: 42" of rain so far this year. :rant: We usually get 12" for the year....and now they're forecasting rain for the next two days.

WTH happened to Sunny Southern California???? :lol: :leaving:
Predictions accurate??? :confused: :scratch: What's that? I've never heard of such a thin here in Michigan!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Spoone said:
Damn dude, glad you found one'a my favorite haunts. I make that ride at least twice a month!

Bein' in Lynnwood, it's easy to hit the road and have some fun, though....

Spoone
Heya! Glad to find another WA rider around here finally ;)

We oughtta go for a spin around here!

Whatcha ridin'?

-G

1 - 15 of 15 Posts