Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
When i worked for Coke id have to go to the stores that had sales like that and bring pallets of coke out every 10 min. The vendors were the worst, theyd buy whole pallets. Enjoy your coke!

·
Registered
543 Posts
You think so, Shan? I tried one of those last weekend and it tasted nothing like Coke to me. It didn't even have COLA flavor, that I could detect. Of course, I don't think that ANY artificial sweetener tastes "just like" sugar (not even Splenda), so I'm probably gonna be biased anyway. Now I'm a little curious how many other people really think it tastes like the real thing.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I stopped drinking any soda about a year ago (maybe more). I had noticed that I was developing a gut and realized that soda is loaded with sugar so I started to JUST drink water. I lost the gut in just a couple months. I've continued to drink only water, although I will splurge once every few months. :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's a good deal Shan thanks for the heads up!

I can't understand why they have ZERO when they have Diet??

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
I stopped drinking any soda about a year ago (maybe more). I had noticed that I was developing a gut and realized that soda is loaded with sugar so I started to JUST drink water. I lost the gut in just a couple months. I've continued to drink only water, although I will splurge once every few months. :lol:

I gotta start that. I"ve been cutting back severely. But I don't like coke, I'm more of a Pepsi guy. Now if Coke was like back in the 50s' where it had cocaine in it, I'd drink that!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
If i ever see you, i'll look at you strange to make up for it.:D

Really? Well I'll have to look you up when I pass through Louisiana on my way from Florida next summer. I'll pass by you drinkin' a Pepsi with no lid while riding. Then you'll know who I am! :lol:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Really? Well I'll have to look you up when I pass through Louisiana on my way from Florida next summer. I'll pass by you drinkin' a Pepsi with no lid while riding. Then you'll know who I am! :lol:
you can find me knife fighting, and doing wheelies on trains drinking coke.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Gas Man said:
That's a good deal Shan thanks for the heads up!

I can't understand why they have ZERO when they have Diet??

Its all marketing Gas. Diet has 1 calorie and tastes NOTHING like regular. So people who like regular but ewant the 0 calorie would go for the Zero.

Kroger always has great deals like that on Coke and Pepsi products. I get 12 packs all the time for $1.79+deposit.
Now if they would only run similar deals on beer! :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts