Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could the FJR be the best sport tourer out there? I think it hits all the marks including a torque"y" powerplant. The saddlebags come on and off a lot easier than some of the other sport tourers I've seen... BMW's included. I'd go with the ABS for an extra grand. If you're putting up $12K, go the extra mile and make sure you can stop. :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
If I were interested in another sport touring bike, the FJR would get the nod. BMW's have way to many issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Fjr1300 is a schweeet sport tourer. :thumbs: If I were in the market for a new one, it would be at the top of my shopping list.
The only complaints I've heard about is excessive heat on the riders legs.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I like it alot too. the fairing/bodywork seems to be straight outta Terminator 3 ... :) Sport-tourers give you the best of both worlds..maybe when im about 20 years older or so, i'll check into one of these...then again, there's some locals around my area, in there 60's riding a busa, ZX11, and and 929RR...so then again.. ;)

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I gotta tell ya.... a guy at work just picked one up and she's a beautiful machine. I'd like to ride one, then again maybe it's best I not. :drool:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Finally saw one in the showroom, fabulous. My wife would not be happy but I really thought about buying it.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I gotta tell ya.... a guy at work just picked one up and she's a beautiful machine. I'd like to ride one, then again maybe it's best I not. :drool:

Don't think about it and just do it. You will not regrit it. And get the blue one. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Don't think about it and just do it. You will not regrit it. And get the blue one. :dthumb:

carrie has you brainwashed with all that blue talk!!!

jeebus this thread has been around for awhile..:here:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts