Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FUNNY SH*T:

http://www.local6.com/news/4512338/detail.html

FORT MYERS, Fla. -- A Lee County sheriff's deputy, whose naked appearance in a 2001 sex video prompted an internal investigation, has resigned, less than two months after she was rehired.

Gina Wiseley can be seen dancing naked in Fantasy Fest 2001, a sex video shot in Key West and marketed on a Web site.

Wiseley's husband and sheriff's deputy, Kendall Wiseley, and Deputy Charles Pakulis Jr. are part of the ongoing sex-tape investigation because they can be seen in the video, although they're not naked.

A 10-year veteran, Gina Wiseley was terminated a year ago for hitting golf balls in her department's office while other co-workers were present.

Sheriff Mike Scott, who accepted Wiseley's resignation Thursday, said he rehired Wiseley, who threatened to file a lawsuit after being fired, because his legal advisers told him the sheriff's office couldn't win in court.

The 32-year-old Wiseley earned $47,444 annually

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
:nonod: And these are the ppl we get to protect us.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
That's kinda funny. Now if she was fired, rehired and then quit somethings gotta be up with that.

I am thinking that maybe the other men on the force might have been taunting her about it and possibly posting pics about it in the locker room. Just a thought.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Key West has turned into Mardi Gras and Bourbon Street as far as every other person down there having a cam of some sort. I knew that when I was looking at a friend of mine's 50 year old uncles pics from Mardi Gras and every chick showing her bazookas had 12 other 50 yr old perverts standing around taking pics that I could find a better place to go.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
I think this is sad.

So what if she danced naked? Americans view sex as being so taboo, cant talk/think about it or you are deemed a pervert. Everyone saw what a scandal the whole Clinton thing was. Is ONLY sex!! and in this case not even that! Lighten up!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes perhaps, but everytime said Deputy had to testify in court that tape is subject to be allowed in court. Defense attornies love to assasinate the character of police to help their clients cause. Now can you imagine a jury with older retirees (which are very common in that area) seeing the accusing Deputy dancing naked on a sex video. I don't think that would be advantagous to the prosecution.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
America is one of the most prudent countries, and it goes back a long way. Aside from columbus and the vikings, who really settled down in america... people looking for religous freedom.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I think we are very taboo about sex. But whatever, can't change the thinking of the entire nation.

However, I used to know this girl from New York who had a house in France, she told me that in France women don't get raped like here in the states. It's usually guys that get raped by like four or five girls.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:wtf: is the world coming to!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
I think this is sad.

So what if she danced naked? Americans view sex as being so taboo, cant talk/think about it or you are deemed a pervert. Everyone saw what a scandal the whole Clinton thing was. Is ONLY sex!! and in this case not even that! Lighten up!

:withstupi in Europe and many other countries this would not be a big deal. WHat someone chooses to do in their personal time is their choice. Be one thing if she was in Sherrif uniform stripping, but who cares?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I CARE!! As in I would love to see that! :yum: Especially if she looks like one of these!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
However, I used to know this girl from New York who had a house in France, she told me that in France women don't get raped like here in the states. It's usually guys that get raped by like four or five girls.
yikes

Late

Darksyde

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
When you hold any public or professional job, like a L.E.O., Doctor, CPA, nurse, bus driver, etc., you are under scrutiny 24/7. Anything you do in your personal life will affect your professional life. Most professions have a moral terpitude clause in their employment contracts. I believe dancing naked in public, even in Key West's fantasy fest, would qualify. I been on this soapbox before, so before they get the tranq gun out...OH...Too late

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.