Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all...just a quick intro thread. I'm new to the board, but not new to riding. I've been riding off and on for about 10 years. I've owned every size Katana imagineable (400, 600, and 750), an FZ1, and currently on an '04 Honda VFR. I must say that the Honda is my absolute favorite and I plan on having for quite sometime. Looks like a good board with some good peeps and I'm hoping it stays that way. :D Here's a quick pic of the bike and lid for you all. Enjoy!

ps...the 400cc was in Japan...and it wasn't actually called a Katana. It was called a GXS400F.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Sweet pic there Heath3n. Glad to have you aboard. I now Need4Speed is going to love the bike. He is all about the VFR yet he rides a Suzuki. :crazy: Enjoy your self here and post away. Any questions...ask them and they will be answered. Welcome. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
OMG..he's got an F'in interceptor !! rock on heath..glad you made it over!! I love interceptors..sweet sweet ride man!!! :drool: :drool:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Hiya Heath!!!

Nice to have you on the board. I'm Char! LOL...I have a feeling you'll get along with Need4Speed750 just fine. I'm into the Honda CBR 600 F4i ;) Hopefully next spring I'll be able to get my bike. *rambling*

Welcome aboard!

~* ChaR *~ :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome peeps....it's already looking like a fun board to be on! :dthumb: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Welcome....another transfer from the SBN board huh? Gorgeous Ride man:cheers:, hope you enjoy the company over here. :seeya:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts