Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought the rest of you would like these as well....

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you allowed to hunt them??

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
That's nice... those must be really rare....I would only hope that people would not shot something that rare... :sob: But I realize that somebody would... :skep:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
That would definitely look odd up on the wall. I bet it would freak some people out.

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
where did you get the pics at? online or did you take them?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yes that is a albino deer... they are a nationally protected animal... BIG FINES if you shoot one!!

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
i did not kno that, thanks

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well you're fine if you can get it home and do your own butchering... but to get the head mounted...you might have troubles...

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
when i used to go hunting i woukld go for the adventure....i had a deer in my sights once but dident take it.....i have no problem with killing one or cleaning the cavety (do it to all my granpas) but i dont shoot them....biggest thing i killled was a squirrl i think? :dthumb: i love to just go and screw around in the middle of nowhere and drive my granpas badass jeep

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
bulldog said:
when i used to go hunting i woukld go for the adventure....i had a deer in my sights once but dident take it.....i have no problem with killing one or cleaning the cavety (do it to all my granpas) but i dont shoot them....biggest thing i killled was a squirrl i think? :dthumb: i love to just go and screw around in the middle of nowhere and drive my granpas badass jeep
I thought for a second you where gutting your granps! :crazy: :rofl3:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts