Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the girls in WOS is going to upgrade her bike to something bigger and different next year. So she is getting rid of her bike. Here's the details and tell her I sent ya. That way I can try to get a commision from her... :lol:

Cycle Trader Ad

2001 TRIUMPH TT600,, 2001 TRIUMPH TT600 (Caspian Blue) Only 3450 miles. Smooth & quick with a Remus exhaust. 4 cyl. fuel inj. 600cc creates 108 hp & 50ft.lb of torque. Aluminum frame. Perfect condition and never wrecked, always garaged & dealer maintained. This bike turns heads anywhere you go. $4999, please call Tricia (248)709-7774
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
whats she upgrading too? thats a pretty sick ride as it is!! :drool:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure. You never can tell with these women now can ya?!

It's definately a nice ride, but she now wants something bigger n better I guess. Who knows! :bash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Not sure. You never can tell with these women now can ya?!

It's definately a nice ride, but she now wants something bigger n better I guess. Who knows! :bash:
women and their toys!!!..oh wait, they say that about us too!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
I love my toys. I want to get more and keep getting into trouble when i do get it. I need to get her that house first. That'll shut her up. LOL :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I love my toys. I want to get more and keep getting into trouble when i do get it. I need to get her that house first. That'll shut her up. LOL :D
tried that. doesnt work , lol :redmc:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Aaron said:
tried that. doesnt work , lol :redmc:
I agree, the more you give, the more they take...OUCH, damn, CrunchieJD is gonna kill me ;) :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I agree, the more you give, the more they take...OUCH, damn, CrunchieJD is gonna kill me ;) :lol:

I'm glad you said it and not me. Now I don't need to get hit in the head for it. LOL :crazy:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey I got to help out a WOS member and throw this one back into the masses!!! The Cycle Trader ad doesn't work anymore but the sale of the bike is still on!!
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top