Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And any of us wanting to or going to have kids. I can already see my 3 yr old doing this.

watch it here

·
Registered
392 Posts
:eek: That kid was pretty good! But you're right, I can see Jesse doing that sometime in the near future too! :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, he's a hillian like his old man...that's right OLD man!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
im impressed...

That kid is awesome! i cant wait until my 3 year old wakes up at 630 to show him. santa just brought him his first bike, so hes gonna be siked to see this clip!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I no longer need to wait to see Austin do this. He was trying it already and riding like a bat out of hell with no fear. Took him upto the aunts house and they have alot of open land great for 4 wheelers and dirt bikes. We put him on a little 50cc(mommy was not looking forward to it) and he already knew what to do. :yesnod: I guess he picked it up from watching me when I took him for rides all the time this past summer on my bike. Looks like I will be needing to buy him his own for the spring/summer to ride. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Those 50cc little dirt bikes RULE!!! Even for us big boys...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.