Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the rain ended. The freezing cold is gone, for now. It's the perfect weather for riding, except now I'm out of commission with a bum knee.

I had surgery on Monday, and I'm recovering nicely thus far, but I can just now walk without crutches and I walk like a rickety 90 year-old man.

Ah well, at least I'll be all healed up by spring.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
I feel your pain to know that the temp is nice for riding and you can't. Its to be 48 tomorrow and I have my bike parked for the winter. 48...listen to me. The way the weather has been these pass few weeks, 48 is like summer. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,335 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I feel your pain to know that the temp is nice for riding and you can't. Its to be 48 tomorrow and I have my bike parked for the winter. 48...listen to me. The way the weather has been these pass few weeks, 48 is like summer. :lol:
Yeah, it's supposed to be 48 today and 53 tomorrow. Do you think I'll take the new R6 out? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,082 Posts
63* Today and 75* Saturday... :dthumb: It's riding time... Cuz on Sunday... IT's.... Honey Dos.... :cry:

- :rant:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,147 Posts
Low said:
63* Today and 75* Saturday... :dthumb: It's riding time... Cuz on Sunday... IT's.... Honey Dos.... :cry:

- :rant:
:withstupi ...65 and sunny here today...I'm out...Hey Gasman... :neen: ...for your Voodoo Doll!... :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Yeah, it's supposed to be 48 today and 53 tomorrow. Do you think I'll take the new R6 out? ;)

I am thinking you better. :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Yeah, it's supposed to be 48 today and 53 tomorrow. Do you think I'll take the new R6 out? ;)

and ride a few miles for me!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,582 Posts
Low said:
63* Today and 75* Saturday... :dthumb: It's riding time... Cuz on Sunday... IT's.... Honey Dos.... :cry:

- :rant:
:rofl: I like the way you put that! So why dont you just say "Honey screw it and come riding wit me" :lol:

Yep like DJ said... with the weather is 48 is like summer. Heck we had a bunch of snow last night and now here it is 11am this morning on my way to work, look up and the temp is at 39 and sunny as heck. :skep:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,082 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Superbowl Sunday!?!?! :crazy:
Yeah she'll get me up really early and put me in the back yard... :tt: How sweet...


3BoyzNaBike said:
:rofl: I like the way you put that! So why dont you just say "Honey screw it and come riding wit me" :lol:
I get the feeling that she does not want to ride... :sadwave: she refuses to go shopping for gear... go figure... I offer to go shopping and pay and she says no... :screwy:

- :leaving:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top