Two Wheel Forums banner

Would you buy these for your SO and/or daughter?

• Yes, I don't trust her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, never thought of it before but it's great!

• No, it's a violation of our trust

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No, it's a violation of her privacy

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Maybe if I thought there was a problem

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Not sure...explain!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, heard about this on the radio this morning...

They are GPS panties...for tracking your wife, girlfriend, and/or daughter..as said here

protect her privates
Ever worry about your wife cheating?

Want to know where your daughter is late at night?

Need to know when your girlfriend's temperature is rising?

This amazing device will answer all of your questions! These panties can give you her location, and even her temperature and heart rate, and she will never even know it's there! Unlike the cumbersome and uncomfortable chastity belts of the past, these panties are 100% cotton, and use cutting-edge technology to help you protect what matters most.

make sure you will never be forgotten
forget-me-not panties™ have built-in GPS and unique sensor technology giving you the forget-me-not advantage.

Here's the site... Forget me not panties

They can even display the body temp and heart rate... that way if you see it going up, she might be getting excited... then if you see it go down real suddenly...you know the panties hit the floor!!! :willy:

But at $99 to $180... I'm not sure about it...

Is this a violation of trust or privacy? Would you do it? What about if there were GPS boxers for your man?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Will it read an accurate temperature if she is wearing them on her head???

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
[/QUOTE] What about if there were GPS boxers for your man?[/QUOTE]

I've actually seen "GPS Locator Bras and Panites", they put the thing in the straps or waistband. I think they are kinda :gary: but for those who want the ULTIMATE control over their SO, well, I guess you'll always have some takers.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Material things don't keep a woman faithful. That just will keep her comin' back for more of the material things.

WOW, we have a regular "Mr. Relationship" here.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Ace said:
WOW, we have a regular "Mr. Relationship" here.

Well sorry Ace, but I don't want a material girl. To some point it is ok, but for real, material things don't buy me happiness. I am fine with my humble existence and my $250,000+ trust fund that I get control of in two years. Ooops, did I slip on that one. But I won't be letting her know how large that is.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Well sorry Ace, but I don't want a material girl. To some point it is ok, but for real, material things don't buy me happiness. I am fine with my humble existence and my $250,000+ trust fund that I get control of in two years. Ooops, did I slip on that one. But I won't be letting her know how large that is.
If you cant buy me happiness you cant have my heart.... :hug:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Just think, the gov't, phone companies, and a shiz lot of people know where everyone of us are daily. Almost all cars have computers. Anything with a micro computer I think can be tracked or located. The MAN is bringing us down. ON the other note of what keeps a girl, material things or not, I say the biatch don't keep up her appearance and keep me happy(you know what I mean). SEE YA,..... you ain't getting shiz anyway. Fair trade, I think.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
jdog said:
Just think, the gov't, phone companies, and a shiz lot of people know where everyone of us are daily. Almost all cars have computers. Anything with a micro computer I think can be tracked or located. The MAN is bringing us down. ON the other note of what keeps a girl, material things or not, I say the biatch don't keep up her appearance and keep me happy(you know what I mean). SEE YA,..... you ain't getting shiz anyway. Fair trade, I think.
:withstupi

If you are that worried about your wife cheating on you then you are fubar anyways limp noodle.. As far as for my daughters? I am not that controlling of a freak and I have better things to do then sit at a computer monitoring a gps in my little girl's panties.. You raise em right and hope for the best.. Plan B, as Chev said, is the shotgun..

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
jdog said:

That is true. Did you hear that they want to put like chips in the cars and on the road so that you can just like program your car with like street addresses on where you want to go and it'll drive for you? They are working on the like the perimeter sensors so that it'll adjust for when you're by another vehicle and for the weather. It's nuts man.! Just nutz!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts