Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well almost 10 pounds, maybe 9 pounds..(enough to last anyone a lifetime of track days or a racing carreer. cleaning out some stuff at work that we dont need....

I will send free to someone in the usa only,...the aircraft quality stainless safety wire, to the first person that can name the original road racing organization that i first joined when i started racing in 1985.....

good luck

Jack

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nope to all of the above...

heres a hint...you will find it mentioned on the LRRS web site...Lrrs is what it changed into...

·
Registered
893 Posts
GsxrJack said:
heres a hint...you will find it mentioned on the LRRS web site...Lrrs is what it changed into...
I know the answer Jack :D I was just trying to hint with LRRS as I REALLY don't need 9lbs of safety wire (I have enough of the stuff to choke a horse).

- Roach

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ShanMan14 said:
Thanks for doing this, Jack. :cool:
no problem shanman, we have tons of safety wire spools kicking around, i was gonna throw it away but figured someone in here can use it...its nice stuff also, smooth stainless..

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SpeedWerks.com said:
I know the answer Jack :D I was just trying to hint with LRRS as I REALLY don't need 9lbs of safety wire (I have enough of the stuff to choke a horse).

- Roach
Roach, you are welcome to tell us and you can designate it to someone that you think could use it.....up to you.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Aamrr?

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Thanks Jack! PM sent.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
The safety wire came in today. Thanks, Jack! :twfrox: