Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's friday and you deserve another bad joke so here goes one about Southern women, especially from FLA

Three men were sitting at a bar bragging how they had set their new wives straight on their housework duties.
The first man married a woman from Akron, OH and bragged to his friends that his wife was going to do all the house cleaning and make sure that the dishes were washed and put away every night. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and clean dishes.
The second man married a woman from Kansas City, MO. He bragged to the others that his wife was going to do all the cleaning as well as the dishes and all of the cooking. He said that on the first day he didn't see any results but by the next day it had gotten better. And, by the third day his house was clean, the dishes were washed and he had a huge dinner waiting for him that night.

The third man married a woman from Tallahasse. He boasted to his friends that he had told his wife that the house was to be clean, the dishes washed and put away every night, all the cooking was her responsibility as well as the laundry. The first day he didn't see anything. The second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down so he could see just a little bit out of his left eye!

of course you could end up splitting and this could be you;

"Mr. Clark, I have reviewed this case very carefully," the divorce court Judge said, "And I've decided to give your wife $775 a week".
"That's very fair, your honor," the husband said. "And every now and then I'll try to send her a few bucks myself."

Have a good weekend and remember, these jokes were brought to you by people who just don't care!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Nice one. I will go home and see if I can do that as well. :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts