Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell or trade my '01 GSXR 1000. Blue, white and black with 9k miles. The bike is in great shape and runs and rides like new. Aftermarket parts include: Yoshimura TRS full exhaust system w/ carbon fiber canister, Yoshimura EMS computer w/ data cable and software, Woodcraft adjustable clip-ons, Woodcraft 3-peice shifter and a dark smoked windscreen. I have a clean title in hand, please email me for pictures [email protected] I will also consider all trade offers. I am looking to downgrade bikes because this thing is way to fast for me, an SV650 or a newer 600 would be nice. You can also call me with any question @ 541-337-0172. First $6200 rides it home

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Welcome and sounds like a nice ride....

Not sure about the "to fast for me" thing... but whatever works for ya...

Oh, and :twfrox:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DLITALIEN said:
How's An 04 R6 Sound With 9000 Miles On It? K&n, Power Commander, Gyt-r Slip-on And A Lot Of Cosmetic Mods......psyche.
If you could slap on a couple Suzuki decals and through 5 g's in the trunk, we might be able to work something out.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I read the title and jokingingly thought about offering a trade for my 04 katana 600 while the page loaded (computers are soooo sloooow today). Then i read your post and realized you might actually consider it. But while i'd like to get bigger bike at some point i doubt i'd ever get rid of the kat.

Good luck :dthumb:

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
1g4me said:
Where is you buddy located? Do you have any pics of his bike?
he's in vegas like my self. he gets back from a deployment on the 20th. i'll probably get his bike this weekend and get it serviced for him. i'll try and post a pic then. we'll both be willing to ride half way. i'll pm you when the pics are loaded. holla

·
Registered
21 Posts
one hell o a wheelie is right

Damn yeah that is far well keep me in mind if you still wanna trade pm me if you want to talk about it. :thumbs: i'll be back end of march if not :luck: on selling it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts