full 2.5# wet nitrous
2 helmets
2 jackets
full titanium Hindle exhaust
new dunlop D207R tires
4" extended swing arm
rear stand
euro undertail

It on Grand Blanc Rd down the street from my place. The guy said he just doesn't ride it enough. Here's some pics from my camera phone.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
not bad, I donno if I'd pay that much for an 01, but low miles and some mods..not bad at all.

oh thats good quality pics for a camera phone GM. I don't think i've seen pics come out that good and for that size before.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I wonder how many of those miles were done 1/4 mile at a time (plus shutdown lane and return road). See how far it's lowered? Look at the front forks and how high they are above the triple tree. I wonder how long it's been since the clutch has been changed?

BTW, what camera phone do you have? That thing takes great pics.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Him and I talked.... he gave me the story about the problems he had with getting it strip ready.

He had FedEx problems with his swingarm and he said he's only ran it on the strip like 2 or 3 times with it lowered, stretched, and juiced. And that he's only rode it like 6-7 times last year total. Only once this year. Hence the low miles... but whatever.

Camera phone... well sprint has the best camera phones out... mine is a Sanyo PM-8200. They even have a new Sanyo (my bro has it) that does like 2.0 mega pixel still pics and video with sound. As far as mine.. I don't even have it on fine quality either... but yeah it does really good jobs. Very unlike N4S' camera phone.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
hmm I got Nextel, they just started getting into the camera phones I guess because they are merging with sprint. I just bought that nice 5.0 MP digital camera anyway.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah but I don't always have my digital camera phone with me like I do my phone...

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah but I don't always have my digital camera phone with me like I do my phone...
me either. but I try to take it with me as much as possible. when I invest in the mini DV cam and tank mount, that will be with me at all times when I'm riding.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I always have my dig camera when on WOS rides but not all the time when I come up on stuff like this...

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Gas Man said:
I always have my dig camera when on WOS rides but not all the time when I come up on stuff like this...
yup thats what always happens to me, i need it well :bas: :damn: i don't have it with me. :lol: But if I know I am going to run into a time to have it..yeah its with me.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What I don't understand is the orange wheels. We had a guy here that had them as well. ANd they both were drag strip guys...

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Well isn't that BS that for one reason or another my post from Monday and Twisties post from Monday have been deleted. Well isn't that just freekin BULL $h!t! Our ammendment rights removed here I guess.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Actually my bad. I take back what I said. Gas Man's Post Whoring caused DeJa Vu with the exact same whore posted on the WOS forum. He's doubeling up on his numbers and too difficult to follow such a whore. :dthumb: :whore:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts