Two Wheel Forums banner

Ft. Bragg soldier dies in crash

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Need4Speed 
#1 ·
Doesn't mention if he was wearing a helmet.

Fort Bragg Soldier Killed In Motorcycle Accident

POSTED: 3:07 pm EDT October 18, 2004
UPDATED: 4:13 pm EDT October 18, 2004

FORT BRAGG, N.C. -- A Fort Bragg soldier was killed Monday in a motorcycle accident.

Investigators said 31-year-old Joseph Robinson Jr. was speeding and weaving in and out of traffic around 11:30 a.m. on All American Boulevard.

Robinson later lost control while doing a wheelie. Officials said Robinson was assigned to B Company of the 51st Signal Battalion at Fort Bragg.

The accident caused delays along All American Boulevard. No other vehicles were involved.

#3 ·
Man. Sorry to hear this. I used to live there and ran on that road all the time. His unit use to go out in the field with us when I was there. I see that it didn't mention if he was wearing a helmet but where is the whole article at Shan. Was there much more about it or that pretty much the jest of it?

#4 ·
I'm not sure if he was wearing his gear, but if he wasn't it just makes us look bad. I got no problem with speeding and wheelies but have some equipment on for what you are doing!

#6 ·
whats even worse is, it makes us look bad as riders, and him for not being responsible while he's in the military...im not saying he isnt..but thats what people will say, the general public..they always do u know.. :mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.