Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
:wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
jeeps84 said:
:wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx:
ummmmm i already said that post whore :wbs: :wbs: :wbs: :wbs: :wbs: :wbs: :wbs: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
543 Posts
The link itself didn't work yesteday but the error page had a link back to the site and I was able to get it there....I didn't watch the whole thing (20min :yikes: ) but what I did watch was pretty incredible! :dthumb: :dthumb:

·
Registered
955 Posts
Ya the isle of mann is insane, that video is incredible also...freaken bike is at redline in top gear all over the place...id also get lost, i was lucky i could remember 10-15 turns on 1.5 to 3 mile tracks...id never be able to remember 20-30 miles and a hundred turns

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GsxrJack said:
Ya the isle of mann is insane, that video is incredible also...freaken bike is at redline in top gear all over the place...id also get lost, i was lucky i could remember 10-15 turns on 1.5 to 3 mile tracks...id never be able to remember 20-30 miles and a hundred turns
...37 miles
:crazy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts