·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
39 now this time....:lol:

·
Registered
349 Posts
OH ya, many hours have been wasted at work playing that one. I think my best is somewhere around the mid 40's. probably could went on but i have a really short attention span

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's actually fun!

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
DAN DUBEAU said:
OH ya, many hours have been wasted at work playing that one. I think my best is somewhere around the mid 40's. probably could went on but i have a really short attention span

lol join the club...

·
Registered
349 Posts
It's even more fun when you use real paper. Like peggin one of your co-workers in the next cube with an old crumpled up d sized print when he's got his headphones on workin away. It's even better when you nail the coffee out of his hand when he goes to take a drink and it ends up dumping all over his keyboard.

ah man we have fun at work sometimes. If only i didn't have to be there every day :nonod:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
DAN DUBEAU said:
It's even more fun when you use real paper. Like peggin one of your co-workers in the next cube with an old crumpled up d sized print when he's got his headphones on workin away. It's even better when you nail the coffee out of his hand when he goes to take a drink and it ends up dumping all over his keyboard.

ah man we have fun at work sometimes. If only i didn't have to be there every day :nonod:
That coffee thang is so wrong :rofl:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
What's the thing that pops up on the side of the screen?

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
DAN DUBEAU said:

Hey now, that's coffee abuse and I won't stand for it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts