Two Wheel Forums banner

Fun Game....

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Grafixx01 
#1 ·
My best is 15...who can beat it?

Click Here to play.

#11 ·
It's even more fun when you use real paper. Like peggin one of your co-workers in the next cube with an old crumpled up d sized print when he's got his headphones on workin away. It's even better when you nail the coffee out of his hand when he goes to take a drink and it ends up dumping all over his keyboard.

ah man we have fun at work sometimes. If only i didn't have to be there every day :nonod:

#12 ·
DAN DUBEAU said:
It's even more fun when you use real paper. Like peggin one of your co-workers in the next cube with an old crumpled up d sized print when he's got his headphones on workin away. It's even better when you nail the coffee out of his hand when he goes to take a drink and it ends up dumping all over his keyboard.

ah man we have fun at work sometimes. If only i didn't have to be there every day :nonod:
That coffee thang is so wrong :rofl:

#16 ·
DAN DUBEAU said:

Hey now, that's coffee abuse and I won't stand for it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.