Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going through some pics and found this one of my son imitating his daddy. This boy is gonna a helluva rider when he is older! :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Yes he is. He is always asking me about riding a wheelie or a stoppie. Can't wait to get him a bike. If anyone has a nice 50cc bike that they are looking to sell or knows someone withone selling it, please pm me and let me know. :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Great just what we need - a future Twisty! lol.. Looks like he is on the path to being a future stunt legend..

Thats what I am talking about but mommy will not let it happen. I will see what I can do about that. LOL :lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Yeah Moms are natural born fun governors - Come on now! Look at us! We turned out just fine and look at all the sh!t we did. Ok wait a second, bad example. I am sure that there is a better example out there somewhere - look at Charles Manson - he was a stunter at a young age.. oh wait sorry another bad one. Well I am sure there is a good one out there somewhere - we just have to find them and see if they stunted.. lol..

·
Registered
95 Posts
"he was a stunter at a young age.. oh wait sorry another bad one "

This Quote worries me please make sure anyone whos is reading this please know your bike and even if your think you can do a stunt if it is not smart to do on the bike dont do it . Its not worth your life or someone else's.There is an article on this page about Shaun Matlock If anyone is curious as to the real reason why he died please ask it may help teach someone. Sorry to ruin the light heartedness of this thread but i couldnt help it.

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
I'm not a stunting person. I have more fun hitting the corners than anything else. I'd rather keep the front wheel on the ground (as well as the back) and keep my feet on the pegs. ;) Seen too many accidents, and I don't want to be another one.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
All my quotes should worry you. If you ride above your limits whether it is stunting or riding the twisties or 150mph blast down the city freeway then yes you can and alot of people do die. If you ride within your limits and wear the necessary gear and you are a good enough rider than go for it.

I think most sane sensible people on here know that. So stop the fun governing already.

Here quote this:

"What is your major malfunction numnuts?"

·
Registered
604 Posts
foxracergirl said:
Its not worth your life or someone else's.There is an article on this page about Shaun Matlock If anyone is curious as to the real reason why he died please ask it may help teach someone. Sorry to ruin the light heartedness of this thread but i couldnt help it.

Becca_007 said:
Seriously though, sorry for your loss foxracegirl. Are there any details of what happened, or was it a wheelie gone bad? Hearing things like this is what keeps both of my tires on the ground.
http://www.twowheelforum.com/showthread.php?t=762&page=2

I asked but didn't get a response...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Great pick!! you know, if Jesse keeps hangin out over at ur place..one day Im gonna come over and find in leathers & a lid, pullin up the front wheel with the best of em.. LOL..future star boyz in the making! :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Great pick!! you know, if Jesse keeps hangin out over at ur place..one day Im gonna come over and find in leathers & a lid, pullin up the front wheel with the best of em.. LOL..future star boyz in the making! :lol:

Nothing wrong with that. If they enjoy the sport as much as we do they will love it and have a blast. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Nothing wrong with that. If they enjoy the sport as much as we do they will love it and have a blast. :dthumb:

I think its a real good chance they'll like riding, atleast alittle bit.. :rolleyes:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I seen all of these kids this weekend! They are both hellians!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Here is my stunter: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
katanapilot said:
Here is my stunter: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

startin em out early :cheers: ...great pic Pilot! My son loves climbing and sitting on my bike as well. Its a great feeling! :dthumb:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts