Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gas, I see that you've replied to every thread in the forum in an attempt to fill every page with your name. Just thought I'd give you one more to reply to. ;)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
he's never gone longer than a few hours without posting something..so yeah, he definately had alot to talk about! we were talking about this when he was down here this weekend..I said dude, u must be going thru w/drawl not being able to post! :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
OMG..3 F'in pages of new posts from Gas Man...dude, u gotta be holdin open ur eyes with toothpics by now... the heck with this..im marking all forums read, and starting over! :smash: :wink:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
If he is trying to catch up to Matt or myself, I think he has a bit to go. Post-Whore it up Gas Man. :dthumb: :lol:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
:whore: :whore: :whore: :whore: :whore: :whore: :whore: :whore: :whore: :hang:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I hit new posts again after posting up and it looked pretty bad.

What can I tell ya. I had to catch up while I went like almost 4 days w/o!! :puke:

What I'm suprised to see is that Capt had to say something and it was DJ or N4S!! :thumbs:

And let's not forget I need to keep DJ's post whorin # with in my sights! I don't if I'll catch up but I need to keep it close!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
And let's not forget I need to keep DJ's post whorin # with in my sights! I don't if I'll catch up but I need to keep it close!! :dthumb:

Keep trying. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Well with this in mind...

I am now over 2k!!! Pat on the back for me!! Pretty soon I'm going to catch up to somebody...GOD knows it won't be N4S though... :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
never give up on your dreams gas man..no matter how far fetched they may be. :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Hey Chev, first off, maybe! Second, I didn't make this thread, it was an old one from a while back made by Capt American! :D

Don't worry N4S! I have a dream... A dream that one day I don't have to share CJD..... :lol:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Gas Man said:
Hey Chev, first off, maybe! Second, I didn't make this thread, it was an old one from a while back made by Capt American! :D

Don't worry N4S! I have a dream... A dream that one day I don't have to share CJD..... :lol:
Man. Gas Man doesn't play any games when it comes to making a run at the ladies. This working out thing you're doing must be swelling you brain!!!!!!!!!! kidding.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Gas Man said:

we're all in trouble if you get your own site!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Nah, no swelling here...just liking CJD! And it's all good with her old man (coughN4Scough) so I'm pushin for it... :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Nah, no swelling here...just liking CJD! And it's all good with her old man (coughN4Scough) so I'm pushin for it... :lol:
hhmmm bike for chick!! in sensing a trade here..

1 - 20 of 71 Posts