Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just paid $2.79 a gallon for regular unleaded at the Shell on Adams & Central here in LA. I can't believe how bad it is. I am glad I can ride my bike, my boyfriend's truck gets like 8 miles per gallon. :here:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am so glad gas is only $1.89 here. If it were that much I couldnt afford to go anywhere.....

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still see Hummers all over, no one seems to care. When will it end though? People like me can't afford to fill anything but a motocycle.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I wish it was warmer so I could ride more. I know I'm getting a nice pair of Rocket pants for Christmas but December is a long ways off!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
About $2 a gal here! It is a crock!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
1.92 here for the cheap stuff that I run in my car... 2.02 for 93 octane ..I wonder I can vote myself a raise like congress does..so I can pay to put freekin gas in my vehicles!! :bash:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
2.15 Amoco
M-52 & I-94
Chelsea Sun
09:13 Anger Alert

:eek: :eek:

we need to invent a different way to power bikes besides gas, or create our own.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Damn! I just filled up my Trailblazer today, and gass was up to $1.97. Was at the Sunoco station right off the Camp Hill by-pass!!! I HATE this high gas price stuff! Annoying! :rant: And of course they blame it on the hurricanes!!! WTF! I don't think it's because of the hurricanes! :cursin:

~* ChaR *~

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.