Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my helmet jacket and gloves today!!! :here: :willy:

I went with the Shoei RF1000 helmet. Fits great. I tried on the Arai, KBC, HJC, and whatever helmets they had and this Shoei fit perfect.

As for the jacket I walked in there with the intention of buying Joe Rocket Phoenix 3.0. I ended up with the Motoboss (Apparently motoboss is made by Joe Rocket, its the same as the Phoenix 3.0) The reason I went with motoboss because it felt more comfortable than the Joe rocket, extra pockets, and the removable liner was way thicker. Oh, and it was $40 cheaper. As for gloves, I went with the AlpineStarts. They are really comfy and it looks like the protection is great!!! I AM SO HAPPY I FINALLY GOT MY GEAR!!!:yesnod:. Now if I just had my bike.......... :disapp:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Sweet! Do you think your sig pic is big enough?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Now let us see all the gear on and then the bike.

Nice Helmet :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gas Man said:
Sweet! Do you think your sig pic is big enough?
No its need to be BIGGER!!! Just kidding. Yea its a little big. I might get rid of it. Doesnt seem to fit well in a Bike forum. I will remove it when I get the zx6r back and take pics with me on it. Its just the only current pic of me and a nice machine.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Codeman said:
Now let us see all the gear on and then the bike.

Nice Helmet :)

Thanks! I promise there will be plenty of pics of gear and bike when I get my bike back (hopefully soon).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wherwe`s it at, shop??

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Codeman said:
Wherwe`s it at, shop??

Yep. Long story short, Right fork is bent 3mm. Supposed to hear from mechanic Friday but didn't. Its almost done and I hope to get it back this week. As soon as that happens, I promise pictures!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I can't wait to see more pics of it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.