Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have so many inteligent people around me. A friend of mine who has his CCS racing license told me that he never heard of the movie FASTER. Sheesh, I man, I'm just like a newbie and I have that movie already. And he's been riding for like 15+ years and racing for like 10+ years. What a ... :bonk:

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gas Man said:
And Graff made a thread about this! :bash:

Hey, it's my own little :whore: thread. I just wanted to like start a topic about nothing.

But really, here's a good topic. Who thinks it's possible to have sex or something of the sort on a bike while it's moving, and NOT on a trailer either!

·
Registered
349 Posts
There was a music video i remember from the early 90's/late 80's and that was the theme. I can't remember the song or artist, i'm sure some of you older guys might remember.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Can I roll vid of this attempt Chev... it will be worth a few laughs for sure.... I'll bite the bullet and take the un-edited vid then blur out pieces of you that we don't want to see!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
DAN DUBEAU said:
There was a music video i remember from the early 90's/late 80's and that was the theme. I can't remember the song or artist, i'm sure some of you older guys might remember.

It was the Aerosmith video! Yes I remember and it rocked. I believe the song was "Living on the Edge". I have it on my puter at home.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ace said:
It was the Aerosmith video! Yes I remember and it rocked. I believe the song was "Living on the Edge". I have it on my puter at home.

Yes, that is the video. I believe it had Alicia Silverstone in it too.

But Chev's gonna try it, let me know. I know the seat on the 2005 R6 could probably hold two people, might be cramped, but still. The only thing that I'm seeing is an issue is steering the bike while it's going down the road. So if you're gonna do it, make sure it's an open, empty, less traveled road. NOT at the GAP!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ace said:

Did you hear they are on tour or going on tour again? I mean they are kinda old to do that. Last I hear they are like 60+! But more power to them if they can still hang!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts