·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of the bike.

·
Registered
349 Posts
You think they would have at least used a buell and kept it american. For some reason i'm just not sold on the idea of a british general lee

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Either Daisy...new or old... :drool: :D

<insert horny humpin smilie>

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would we expect anything less from you Gas Man?? NO. :lol:

·
Registered
941 Posts
My God there is a God and he's giving me the greatest gift. The movie is being released on my 30th birthday. What a present. That show is definitely my favorite ever and now the movie comes out on my B-Day. I'm one happy mfr. Not to mention, Jessica Simpson is the best thing in Hollywood...NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Does that bike have the ol' general lee horn on it? I want to see a picture of Twisty in a cowboy hat jumping that mutha over a river or something..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I wouldn't say the best thing in Hollywood. But she definately is easy on the eyes... just keep her mouth shut or full (you know) the world would be a great place!!!

:drool:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Gas Man said:
I wouldn't say the best thing in Hollywood. But she definately is easy on the eyes... just keep her mouth shut or full (you know) the world would be a great place!!!

:drool:
:dthumb: :withstupi :wink: :crazy: :drool: :drool: :dthumb: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
twisty said:
I use to have the electric car when I was younger. It was sweet. I got a cowboy hat somewhere.
Sweet. Let's "borrow" that General Lee bike and make a vid along with some pics for the 2005 collection.. Think you could jump the Rouge River or something? lol..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts