Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 19 of 33 Posts

· Registered
2,546 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Mad libs... those things were so fun....

Little Jack sat next to _______ and stuck his ________ in her ________. Now he has _____!
Yep. . your parents find it and say, "Oh, lets see what Little Johnny has in his Mad Libs book."

Then they shyt their pants when it makes Penthouse Forum look like Mr. Rogers's Neighborhood. The kid's 8 years old and his mom has to ask him what the hell "felching" means. lmfao

· Registered
2,546 Posts
The only ones I see yelling are the ones that don't like the threads. It's election year, everything goes in cycles.

Maybe it's just me, but I've never bitched at someone b/c I don't have control of my own mouse finger. Don't like the thread, don't click on it. lol

· Registered
2,546 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
You are right. I can so clearly remember when 9/11 first happened seeing pics on the media of their people laughing, clapping and cheering. I mean HELLLO, :bash: you [email protected]$$e$ think it is so funny that you killed some of our people but you are the ones that have to worry about your own governent taking your @$$ to the grave if you do something they don't like. Those images of them laughing and smiling was enough to make we wanna
drive over there and
Someone buy the smart young lady a drink for me. :here: :dthumb: :cheers:

· Registered
2,546 Posts
Big Ted:
I'm convinced, you haven't paid attention to anything that's happened in the past 12 years. And that's FINE.. however, you should shut up and listen every now and then. :lol: All you do is use the exact same talking points over and over and over and over. We've heard them. Try some facts for once, maybe you'll see that you're astoundingly wrong. Then when we ask you questions, crickets chirp for a page, then you go right back into the same talking points. And you wonder why you're labelled as a troll on other forums. Nothing personal, I'm just pointing that out.

I'm labelled as a prick, but at least I realize it and make an effort not to be so much of one.

Hundreds of nations aren't going against every deal they made with the UN and paying terrorists.

I understand your French hypocrites aren't haven't so good of a time in the Ivory Coast lately. We don't want to bring that up, though.

No wonder Candada and New Zealand won't take you people, I wouldn't either. You don't have the slightest clue how the world works. The rest of the world is scared, and that's only natural. But, slowly they're coming around and facing the fact that you have to come to terms with the inevitable. You can't let the middle east become the melting pot of hatred unattended to anymore.

I wonder, do you think there's a coincidence that Iran has decided to cooperate with the EU AFTER Bush got reelected????

Give me a break.

1 - 19 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.