Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 97 Posts

· Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
oh yeah...no doubt! :thumbs: but as long it's just something for people to laugh about, we'll let it go... *keeping fingers crossed*
Some ways post is a good laugh.
Also gives you some insight what Europe thinks of Bush.

· Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Pigface1 said:
Nobody your age can be this ignorant. Therefore I have to give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to trolling. lol
Lets not think about all innocent killings, they are not worth it :mad:

· Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
just my .02 on this..but innocent people were getting killed by thier own leaders and rebels, way before we got over there, right? :confused:
You can count hundreds of Nations killing their own people.
You may even throw in Bush, over 1000 innocent military personel have been killed since Bush started this big mess :mad:

· Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
yes thats correct..there are countless countries all over the world that have no respect for the human life whatsoever..I agree..and its quite disturbing!

however, I was mainly referring to those other countries, you dont see the US stringing up family members and innocent civilians in the streets and stoning them, beheading them, etc...all for the sake of the rebel governments..those people need to stopped..if they arent, eventually its just going to get worse and worse and creep closer and closer..

but thats just my .02 :)
Most of the African nations are much worse than Middle East for killings of their own ;)
Since their is no black gold to get, Bush does not care :mad:

· Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Pigface1 said:
Big Ted:
I'm convinced, you haven't paid attention to anything that's happened in the past 12 years. And that's FINE.. however, you should shut up and listen every now and then. :lol: All you do is use the exact same talking points over and over and over and over. We've heard them. Try some facts for once, maybe you'll see that you're astoundingly wrong. Then when we ask you questions, crickets chirp for a page, then you go right back into the same talking points. And you wonder why you're labelled as a troll on other forums. Nothing personal, I'm just pointing that out.

I'm labelled as a prick, but at least I realize it and make an effort not to be so much of one.

Hundreds of nations aren't going against every deal they made with the UN and paying terrorists.

I understand your French hypocrites aren't haven't so good of a time in the Ivory Coast lately. We don't want to bring that up, though.

No wonder Candada and New Zealand won't take you people, I wouldn't either. You don't have the slightest clue how the world works. The rest of the world is scared, and that's only natural. But, slowly they're coming around and facing the fact that you have to come to terms with the inevitable. You can't let the middle east become the melting pot of hatred unattended to anymore.

I wonder, do you think there's a coincidence that Iran has decided to cooperate with the EU AFTER Bush got reelected????

Give me a break.

Pig
Ever take time to see why middle east has so much hate for us and other industrial nations. Those people just wanted to be left alone living with sand spiders practicing their religion :thumbs:
If USA never went into middle east for oil, or gave Israel $ billions military weapons USA would not have any problems with Middle East :thumbs:
USA has caused its own problems in Middle East for one reason GREED.
Treat people right they treat you right :yesnod:

· Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Pigface1 said:
Avoided another question I see. Stop pointing fingers and answer a question.

You won't b/c you can't. You know I'm right, it's just hard to finally realize that the world is not a wonderful place. I used to think like you Ted, I have threads in the CF archive to prove it. You have to let your way of thinking evolve.

PS- I know your name isn't Ted, but you'll continue to be Big Ted over here as long as you keep trolling like you're doing in this thread. :D
Pig
I remember when you used to have rational mind :yesnod:
Last four years Bush administration has been brain washing American public with false information :mad: Their moto if you tell enough lies, some of the lies will believed :crazy:
Sorry to see you have succumbed to brain washing :sob:

· Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
twisty said:
Yes but I like my youthful appearence. Unlike yours. OH OH thats right you bench 500 pounds.....my a$$ you do... :crazy:

And it is "Twisty". Get it right because your wife was screaming all last night....lol
Some of us our able to keep wives ;) Now go back to work :lol:

1 - 11 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.