Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the 9th @ Nelson Ledges there will be a track school put on by CCS to get you Racer Card. You will be able to get an AMA and/or WERA card as well. The school In 300 bucks and it is all day and you can ride on later on that day in the practice session and race the following day of you are ready. I will be there for my 1st main event Race, that is if my bike is ready of the big "OFF" this weekend. See you there is you not scared...... :hug:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Pics Pics Pics..definately take pics!! and videos to load up later on..

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
O yes. Lots of pics. We all want to see them ASAP. :) Have fun out there.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That's the Twisty we all know and love. Doc says stay off the bike for 2-3weeks and he schedules a race day for a week and a half later.... :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Pippi said:
IT was a task to keep him off the bike last night, just a day after sitting in the E-room getting X-rays! :bash:
Bet he was trying to ride home from that E-room too.. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
Life is short and I want to get in all the riding I can....
Yeah but life is even shorter if your Twisty... :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah but life is even shorter if your Twisty... :lol:

Thats why he lives it to the fullest. Go Twisty. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
The Pippster is right. But trying to hold down the Twist man is like trying to keep Mt. St. Helen from erupting.

O, and I'm not hatin on ya Twisty. You know I got nuttin but luv for the track star...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Twistys definately feeling the love in this thread! ;)

·
Registered
197 Posts
If you want to get a license for CCS or WERA, also check out MARRC (Mid-Atlantic Road Racing Club) They run a track "school". Be aware though, it's not really a riding school as much as a RACING school. It assumes you're an experienced rider who is ready to race and you just want to learn HOW to race, get a completion cert, and then get your license...

http://www.marrc.org

I recommend checking them out. GREAT group. I'm a member. Most significant thing they do is work safety every race weekend at Summit Point. If you're interested in becoming a corner worker, let me know. You get free admission to the track, free lunch and dinner, and get to watch the races track side. It's a blast, and you get to really provide a valuable service to racers!

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
stevnmd said:
If you're interested in becoming a corner worker, let me know. You get free admission to the track, free lunch and dinner, and get to watch the races track side. It's a blast, and you get to really provide a valuable service to racers!

Wow, that sounds like a fantastic opportunity. :redmc:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts