Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my gf is starting to share my interest for mc's and i was thinkin about enrolling both of us in a saftey class together for her birthday. good idea or not? what do the ladies think? :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I'm not sure... it would depend on much she's "gettin into it". Does she have a bike or can she afford one? Also, I would have a back-up present as well!

·
7,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got her another present plus taking her to the keys, so it would be a add on for when we go back to OH, but she said she was intersted in taking the class cuz one of her gf's is getting her liscence and a bike, so would prolly get the bike within a year, depends on how school goes for us, danm college budgets and all, i was thinkin a gs 500 or something similar, but i thought the saftey course would be a good way to "test the waters" in a safe way instead of trying to two up when i dont have that much experiance myself. i thought it would be a good way to share the learning curve

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
i think it is a cool idea. it will create a special bond btwn. you two over a shared interest in addition to introducing her to the complexities of riding a motorcycle. plus it'll build up her trust in your riding abilities for when you do feel ready to haul her. good luck with it.

·
7,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys, i think its go, ill let you kno on fri when i drop the news to her

·
7,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i hope the gap, as long as i get to hit the GAP too... i smell road trip in a year or two

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Only a slight detour on the way home!

Nah man, from the picture of the map on their site, he'd be able to run the Gap on the way home if he was riding home from Florida, or towing the bikes. Cause that'd be a nice, long trip on the bike. However, I'm not too sure that I'd want to do it on a sportbike cause it may get uncomfortable really quickly. It would be a nice ride though, scenery, time alone with the girl...that'd be nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts