Two Wheel Forums banner

Believe in Ghosts ? (you can vote for more than 1 choice)

• Nope, anything can be explained scientifically.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since All Hallows Eve is upon us... Do you believe in ghosts? think its all a crock? got any real life stories or you care to tell us ?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Ohhh thank you Matt for posting this. I DO believe there is something out there. Ghosts that rattle and move things across the room are more of your poltergeists. Where as, apparitions or mists that can be seen are more of the paranormal energy. Check your pictures for orbs. Orbs are a form of paranormal energy that do NOT reflect light or metallic surfaces. Check your darker pictures there may be orbs flying around.

This picture is on one of my ghosting hunting trips to Gettysburg. This was taken in the pitch black night with an Olympus 3.0 megapixel digital camera at Devil's Den. Spoooooky!!! ;)

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
229 Posts
Matt I believe that there is something out there but have I ever seen anything.... No and being from Gettysburg, PA I thought that by now I would have... I have heard many many stories from people that have seen something lurking around in the battlefield or hear things in buildings and stuff like that... I have been on several journeys late at night looking for these ghosts or apparitions but have come up empty handed. Now I have taken pictures at the triangular field in Gettysburg and they come out all white or black or have white splotches all over them... I believe that there is something there but since I have never seen or experienced anything I am a little skeptical about it as well.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Tippy said:
Matt I believe that there is something out there but have I ever seen anything.... No and being from Gettysburg, PA I thought that by now I would have... I have heard many many stories from people that have seen something lurking around in the battlefield or hear things in buildings and stuff like that... I have been on several journeys late at night looking for these ghosts or apparitions but have come up empty handed. Now I have taken pictures at the triangular field in Gettysburg and they come out all white or black or have white splotches all over them... I believe that there is something there but since I have never seen or experienced anything I am a little skeptical about it as well.
Ohhhh Tippy!!!! We should go lurk together and see what we can find. It would be FUN! Maybe get Matt to go along with us. Scare the HELL out of him or even worse....Scare the hell out of ourselves...LOL

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Since All Hallows Eve is upon us... Do you believe in ghosts? think its all a crock? got any real life stories or you care to tell us ?
Hmmm sotries...Matt is making me put this one up...So anyhoo...When I l ived at my old house, my best friend lived with me. A lightbulb had been burned out in the hallway a week or two previous.

One evening we were BSing in the hallway, and the light came on. We tried the switch it wouldn't go off, so normally we screamed like a couple of biotches and ran outside. We smoked a cig and laughed at ourselves for being idiots and went back in, to find an explanation. Krista got a chair and took the light covering off and made sure the bulb wasn't hot. Surprise surprise when it was NOT. She unscrewed the light and checked to make sure the filament was INDEED busted. Lo and behold, it was. To this day we can't find an explanation. We classified it as being F*ed up. Whether that qualifies as a ghost story is beyond me. But I'll tell ya, after that incident, it really made a believer out of me. Which is WHY I started getting into the paranormal stuff. :) :eek:

~* Char *~

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
So we can call you "Charlie, queen of the nite" from now on! Now Im scared to come up to ur house again..who knows what followed u to ur new home.. :eek: hopefully its one of those friendly orb thingies :D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
So we can call you "Charlie, queen of the nite" from now on! Now Im scared to come up to ur house again..who knows what followed u to ur new home.. :eek: :D
LMFAO!!! Don't be scared to come up to the house. It's a brand new house. And besides, My Aunt and I smudged the house before we moved in. Not only that, I have protection crystals everywhere. Those blue stones that are on the coffee table in my lounge, are protection crystals. ;)

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Yes I definitely believe and have seen, sort of. Long time ago I was at a friends house just down the street from where my parents live. The girl that lived next door to her was telling us about a ghost that was in the house and apparently really liked her. This ghost would do things for like make her bed and stuff. We seriously thought she was bs'ing until we saw for ourself. In the hallway we put a flip-flop up on the mail holder. Walked out to the front door and came back in and there was the flip-flop sitting on the floor beside the other one perfectly neat. Again we went into the kitchen and turned all the spices upside down in the spice rack then left and went into the living room. A few mins later we went back out and they were all turned right side up. Here is the real kicker, we were sitting on the front porch, talking to the girl as she sat inside and fed her baby. On the coffee table was a little baby minnie toy for the baby. We looked away for not even a second and the toy was over sitting on the couch. As the point we were just frozen. Here was the last and true test. She put on a cassette tape in the stereo, back then cd's weren't even heard of. After a song was done playing she said "I really love that song" Then you hear it rewinding and play over. :eek: In the middle of the song she said "I don't wanna hear this anymore" The song stopped. Talk about freaky. As were all leaving to go for a walk, we looked up at the 3rd floor attic windows and one of the blinds were messed up as if someone was watching out at us, then the blind went shut and that was it. :leaving: Never went back to her house again.

Another quick story. In the house I grew up in, where my parents are still living, an old woman who lived there before they bought the home, died in the home. Sometimes at night, you can hear her rocking in a rocking chair. If you tell her to keep it quiet the kids are sleeping, she stops. :( That use to scare me so bad. I hated to be home alone because she would always start rocking. Although it has been years since we heard her.

·
Registered
229 Posts
CharlieMav Yeah we should definitely go lurking sometime because that is fun. LOL we will probably scare the hell out of ourselves because when you are out there and no one is around its really creepy... :yikes: Matt you would have to go with us I dont care what you say... Youre going :dthumb:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Tippy said:
CharlieMav Yeah we should definitely go lurking sometime because that is fun. LOL we will probably scare the hell out of ourselves because when you are out there and no one is around its really creepy... :yikes: Matt you would have to go with us I dont care what you say... Youre going :dthumb:
HELL YEAH Tippy!!!!! Just let me know when you guys are free and well plan!!! *rubs hands together* :crazy: :hug:

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Yes I definitely believe and have seen, sort of. Long time ago I was at a friends house just down the street from where my parents live. The girl that lived next door to her was telling us about a ghost that was in the house and apparently really liked her. This ghost would do things for like make her bed and stuff. We seriously thought she was bs'ing until we saw for ourself. In the hallway we put a flip-flop up on the mail holder. Walked out to the front door and came back in and there was the flip-flop sitting on the floor beside the other one perfectly neat. Again we went into the kitchen and turned all the spices upside down in the spice rack then left and went into the living room. A few mins later we went back out and they were all turned right side up. Here is the real kicker, we were sitting on the front porch, talking to the girl as she sat inside and fed her baby. On the coffee table was a little baby minnie toy for the baby. We looked away for not even a second and the toy was over sitting on the couch. As the point we were just frozen. Here was the last and true test. She put on a cassette tape in the stereo, back then cd's weren't even heard of. After a song was done playing she said "I really love that song" Then you hear it rewinding and play over. :eek: In the middle of the song she said "I don't wanna hear this anymore" The song stopped. Talk about freaky. As were all leaving to go for a walk, we looked up at the 3rd floor attic windows and one of the blinds were messed up as if someone was watching out at us, then the blind went shut and that was it. :leaving: Never went back to her house again.

Another quick story. In the house I grew up in, where my parents are still living, an old woman who lived there before they bought the home, died in the home. Sometimes at night, you can hear her rocking in a rocking chair. If you tell her to keep it quiet the kids are sleeping, she stops. :( That use to scare me so bad. I hated to be home alone because she would always start rocking. Although it has been years since we heard her.

Ewww!!! CREEEEEEEEEEPY!!!!!!!! That is some f*ed up stuff! I don;t think I would have went back either. As much as I love this kinda stuff....It still weirds me out. *shivers*

~* ChaR *~

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Hmm I dunno about ghosts, but underpants gnomes are for real! I always end with like 2 pairs of boxers left and not knowing where the heck they went...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pickle.of.doom said:
Hmm I dunno about ghosts, but underpants gnomes are for real! I always end with like 2 pairs of boxers left and not knowing where the heck they went...
and what about the Sock monster in the dryer..why the hell is that I always seem to come up with 1 less sock everytime.. :confused: :crazy:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Hmmm sounds like the Dryer or dresser Ghost. Thats what happens to my socks. I put them in dryer and I never see them again. Damn sock monster!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
and what about the Sock monster in the dryer..why the hell is that I always seem to come up with 1 less sock everytime.. :confused: :crazy:
Hey Fartknocker!!!! We must've posted this at the same time!! A$$!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts