Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Ok so I finally watched. I liked how Rossi was going on the corners one handed and looking back at Jordan waiting for him to go. LOL I think Mike is just a bit to tall to be riding one of these. Hell, hes 6'6" and 216lbs. Not your average track guy. :D

·
Registered
619 Posts
Jordan is still slow...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Ok so I finally watched. I liked how Rossi was going on the corners one handed and looking back at Jordan waiting for him to go. LOL I think Mike is just a bit to tall to be riding one of these. Hell, hes 6'6" and 216lbs. Not your average track guy. :D

i'll put dibs on jordan against you on the track... :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
TOO GOOD!!! A BIG IMPRESSION WAS LEFT BEHIND BY WOS... I'M SURE CARRIE NEVER WANTS YOU AROUND US EVER AGAIN!!! :lol:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Bring it on Jordan. I'll take him in a heart beat. As Gas Man put it..."Can I have dessert." :D
The heck with Jordan. :spam:
I wont to race Rossi with equal bikes.
Nothing like being schooled by a pro. :crazy:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
TOO GOOD!!! A BIG IMPRESSION WAS LEFT BEHIND BY WOS... I'M SURE CARRIE NEVER WANTS YOU AROUND US EVER AGAIN!!! :lol:

You only made me want to ride harder and faster. Thank you. And by the way, she wants to slap you for that now. :lol: :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Oh yeah, I'm sure of that. I'm going to be to blame for everything you want to do that is bad on your bike. Wheelies, yes Gas' fault! Speed, Gas' fault!! Lane Splitin, again Gas' fault!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
As long as she don't get too rough with me when she takes it out on me. I wouldn't want CJD to get jealous... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
Oh yeah, I'm sure of that. I'm going to be to blame for everything you want to do that is bad on your bike. Wheelies, yes Gas' fault! Speed, Gas' fault!! Lane Splitin, again Gas' fault!!!

What are you talking about going to be the blame...I blame you now when I do it. LOL :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, do what you have to do to be able to have your fun. I won't mind and don't have to worry about Carrie coming after me...at least not yet...maybe she'll forget next time I see her....

Who am I kidding, women have memories like Elephants...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Are all you this way in person or just on the forum? :lol: :crazy: :lol:

Oh we are like this in person just as well if not more. We had a blast last weekend when we had a TWF/WOS meet up. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.