Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
OUCH but SQUID ALERT!!! Doin that stuff with no riding appearal on!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
Yeah that sucks ass, I am nutz by myself. But if I have my GF on the back I would do anything to her in any danger. Thats just squidish
I'm right with ya on this Twist!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wonder how he explained those injuries to her mommy. Uh, Uh, yeah mom, she just tripped on the curb while crossing the street! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Wheres the shirt that says: "If you can read this, the bitch fell off." LOL

·
Registered
392 Posts
can you say, Hold On??!!!!! Wheelie school for dummies 101, is now open for business.. :D

·
Registered
326 Posts
Looks like she freaked and pushed off with both arms. Left arm gets under her first and then the breasts make contact just before the helmet. Only wearing a tank top makes me cringe for the road rash factor.
I hope she is OK.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'm lost for words....maybe, DOH, Oh ****, a little chuckle mumbling squid. I don't know but if that was my wife I better keep on driving, cuz she'd f-me up.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Just when you think people can't get anymore dumb here comes another example - please send her a get well soon card and in there write "please do not reproduce, you or your "speed bike" riding boyfriend, as the gene pool is already f'd up enough"

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Aaron said:
i was just about to post that video :) when i first saw it , i said "holy bajesus" LOL

You might have said "holy bajesus", but something tells me that is not the only thing she said after that. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
You might have said "holy bajesus", but something tells me that is not the only thing she said after that. :D
something along the lines of, ouch!! , that hurts a bit...anybody got a bandaid?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aaron said:
how about "DOH! Thats gonna Leave a MARK"
yeah, Chris Farley could have had fun with this one.. :crazy:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Update>>>

Here's the aftermath of the actual girl that fell off the bike..not quite as bad as you may have thought...but still OUCH

click here :smash:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts