Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning this thread contains little amount of substance! It is more a friendly jab to our postwhore and a backwards compliment to a certain gal. But I also figured it would be a funny topic. :whistle:

Do you ever wonder how the heck an ugly guy gets a hot chick? :skep:

Some have voiced the same curiosity, and at other times I wonder this too. :screwy:

How many times have you guys seen this or the opposite? :crazy:

Other than thinking about this off the cuff, seeing CruchieJD's new avatar got me thinkin about it. Being that she's with that postwhore N4S! :flush:

How did N4S ever talk that girl into sticking around with him. :bash:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Dude. You are all sorts of wrong. :lol: :D

Stop smelling your exhaust fumes. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Either I'm way wrong in some other sort of way....or CJD is going to be upset...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I guess I could say I feel the love ...but somehow Im thinkin thats probably not it

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was waitin for you on this!! :lol: I just used your KISS (the band) photo vs CJD's new avatar.... :lol:

You know I'm playin! But the idea has been noticed before and I'm sure even you've heard of it. I get it all the time!

You know, it's the only way to be...guys keep it that all guys are ugly...it's just better this way.

Girls, feel free to say the same on the oppisite way! I know my wife has said that before about good lookin guys with nasty chicks...

Come on, what else do you have to post about, Presidential Debates! That was getting WAY too serious. This should lighten up the tension...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
I was waitin for you on this!! :lol: I just used your KISS (the band) photo vs CJD's new avatar.... :lol:

You know I'm playin! But the idea has been noticed before and I'm sure even you've heard of it. I get it all the time!

You know, it's the only way to be...guys keep it that all guys are ugly...it's just better this way.

Girls, feel free to say the same on the oppisite way! I know my wife has said that before about good lookin guys with nasty chicks...

Come on, what else do you have to post about, Presidential Debates! That was getting WAY too serious. This should lighten up the tension...
oh I know..but I was making you suffer for bit, by waiting to reply to your thread!! :rolleyes: evil aint I :lol:

yeah, I figured you were going by my profile pic, vs her avatar...u know us guys gotta keep alittle anominity, vs chicks who like putting up pics of themselves, when they look their best. guys, hell we dont care, we just ride and and get dressed up every now and then to please the other half! :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AMEN my MC brother!! I knew you had to have seen the thread because it was view like 19 times b4 you replied. And knowing your #1 around here at least 1 of those was you! :lol:

But you hit right on! Us guys will post a pic of us standing next to our bike and be happy as long as the bike looks good. Who cares that we have a three day old shave and haven't got a hair cut in 3 months. As long as the bike looks awesome! Women (that is good lookin women) on the other hand are constantly worried about their looks, especially in front of a camera...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
u cant imagine how long it took us last nite, to find "just the right avatar" for crunchiejd!! :whistle: :lol:

·
Registered
604 Posts
I guess I see hot women with average guys, than I see hot guys with average women. Seems like the hot guys are always with hot chicks. Maybe us girls just look for more of what's inside! I doubt that's it, but that will be my excuse for now.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
u cant imagine how long it took us last nite, to find "just the right avatar" for crunchiejd!! :whistle: :lol:

Can I guess. Can I Can I please. :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
47 minutes...
more like an hour... I want this one, no nevermind, that one doesnt show my good side...how bout this one? nah, that one isnt good enuff either!! :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
more like an hour... I want this one, no nevermind, that one doesnt show my good side...how bout this one? nah, that one isnt good enuff either!! :crazy: :crazy:

Damn...Gas Man said it best.

Gas Man said:
Us guys will post a pic of us standing next to our bike and be happy as long as the bike looks good. Who cares that we have a three day old shave and haven't got a hair cut in 3 months. As long as the bike looks awesome! Women (that is good lookin women) on the other hand are constantly worried about their looks, especially in front of a camera...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Every once and a while I get one right!!

Becca, do you go to Western out there in K-Zoo??

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have one class left to get my Bachelor's. I've been attending on and off, usually evening classes (worked full-time) since 1996. There were breaks in there too though where I couldn't afford it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Becca_007 said:
Maybe us girls just look for more of what's inside! /QUOTE]

Thank you! But in answer to your question, Gas Man, not only do I love what's on the inside, but I love what's on the outside as well. On a lighter note, dude, that post is all sorts of wrong!! I can't believe you actually made a thread about this! :lol: Actually, this isn't the first time we've heard this.....just be glad you're behind a computer and we know it was all in fun. Some other people weren't as lucky to be hiding when they made the comment. You're lucky we like you!!! :cheers: But anyways, please don't go by the Kiss pics...I don't like being in public with him like that!! But I will go out in public with him just the way he is.......my hubby. :hug:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
Becca_007 said:
Maybe us girls just look for more of what's inside! /QUOTE]

Thank you! But in answer to your question, Gas Man, not only do I love what's on the inside, but I love what's on the outside as well. On a lighter note, dude, that post is all sorts of wrong!! I can't believe you actually made a thread about this! :lol: Actually, this isn't the first time we've heard this.....just be glad you're behind a computer and we know it was all in fun. Some other people weren't as lucky to be hiding when they made the comment. You're lucky we like you!!! :cheers: But anyways, please don't go by the Kiss pics...I don't like being in public with him like that!! But I will go out in public with him just the way he is.......my hubby. :hug:

WOW Did we just get a little on the defensive side. But its all good. He's yours and you love him. Thats all that matters. We all feel sorry for you when you have to go out with him in his KISS make-up. :lol: :whistle:

Matt, we all like you. Don't worry. When you have on your helmet it is all better. :D J/K

·
Registered
392 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
We all feel sorry for you when you have to go out with him in his KISS make-up. :lol: :whistle:

Matt, we all like you. Don't worry. When you have on your melmat it is all better. :D J/K
What are you talking about?...I feel sorry for me when I have to go out in public with him in that makeup! :lol:
And what the hell is a melmat?! :lol: :smash:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Gasman did they lower your dose of meds or something? Or did you resume sniffing airplane glue? Man this is just all wrong. Joking or not people have been killed for less. Maybe in the future when you consider a post like this email it to me first to "review" and "edit" then you can post it. I am throughly disappointed with my otherwise on the up and up gasoline guru. You are going to have to make amends for this on bro. In the new Mudpuppy World Order this will not be tolerated.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program...

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
eh, its ok Mudpuppy, I knew he was joking, but I did make him sweat for alittle bit this afternoon before I posted. it's not the first time I've heard it before, I mean, after-all, crunchiejd used to work at Hooters ;) CrunchieJD's pretty thick skinned as well, and she aint afraid to dish it out now and then, but she's ok..no worries..

we'll just chalk this one up to some good olefashioned bashing between friends... :smash:

Chris, you can amends by coming down here in a couple more weeks, and letting CrunchieJD cut your hair for ya ! :lol:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts