Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some demotivational posters for the lowly Spartans that are about to get their as$es handed to them in the Big House today:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Just wanted you to know the Hubby agrees with ya, hon. He is a die hard Michigan fan. (Penn State fan here...Too bad they suck again)

He's pissed because we're going to a wedding today and won't be able to see the game. His question to the groom last night after rehearsal was, " Hey man, you got a TV at the reception?" LOL

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Geez MP...ur lucky I like ya man!! ;) :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Love the first one..."When your best just isn't good enough" :dthumb:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CharlieMavCBR said:
Just wanted you to know the Hubby agrees with ya, hon. He is a die hard Michigan fan. (Penn State fan here...Too bad they suck again)

He's pissed because we're going to a wedding today and won't be able to see the game. His question to the groom last night after rehearsal was, " Hey man, you got a TV at the reception?" LOL
Penn State?!?!?!??!?! WTF is a "Nittany Lion" anyways??? Well at least your better half, key word better, is a true blue fan..

Did I mention GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spartans are GOING DOWN today in the Big House.. Too bad Sparty crawl your arse back to East Lansing for yet ANOTHER LOSS to BIG BLUE!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
i see michigan all the time at work...one of our engineers is a big BLUE fan, so I can relate to your wolverine obsession :cool:

BUT..and u know i just had to throw this in..if Plaxico Burress was still at MSU, things would be different!! :lol: :leaving:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
UH OH!!! 7-0 Spartans in the first quarter... :eek: ;)

**update** now 7-7..this could be a good one!! :cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
WOW!! This is a helluva game..30-30 in 2nd OT!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
WOW!! This is a helluva game..30-30 in 2nd OT!!!! :eek:

Hell yeah. I'm watching it now. :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
989 yards in total offense..74 points, 4.5 hours since kickoff.. and we're in the 3rd OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

give it up for MSU, they're hanging in there..even after that comeback by Michigan!!

uh oh ..TOUCHDOWN!! Blue ..gotta go for 2..GOT IT!! wow, whata catch!!

UPDATE>> Its over..Awesome Game.. Im not a michigan fan per say, but hand it to em for coming back in the 4th quarter!! :here:

·
Registered
229 Posts
You mean Penn State with that Go Blue right :D .... Nah congrats on your win today once again PSU sucked it up and I am not going to get started on that... Congrats to Michigan :cheers:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
OMG!!! That was one of the best games I've ever seen!!! MSU put up a good fight and I was a bit concerned for a while, but UofM came back and kicked some butt!!!

GO BLUE!!!!!!

Did I say that was one AWESOME game!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
That was definately one of the best games ive seen in a long time..both starting backs from each team with over 200 yards rushing.. :eek: then they both get hurt and replacements come in and dont miss a beat..
:cool:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That was an ESPN Instant Classic for sure. Amazing game. One of the best I have ever saw. After Michigan tied it up in the fourth I have to admit that I said whoever wins this it doesn't matter because this was an awesome game.. Of course then the pass interference with no time left pissed me off and I went off for several minutes but the touchdown in the 3rd OT with the 2 point settled me down a bit.. lol.. What a game.. Now we need MSU to beat Wisconsin!!! Down with the Badgers!!! Every Wolverine fan will be a Spartan fan that day..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts