Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Colin finally sorted out the chatter problem thats been bugging him since the start of the season. Finally got on the podium Sunday (he placed second behind Rossi). I know he has the talent to hang with Sete and Rossi and his bike is more than capable so hopefully it only gets better from here. Any more Edwards fans out there????

http://www.ceracing.com/news.php3?id=231

·
Registered
137 Posts
First off, GO TEXAS TORNADO!

BUT, you have to give Rossi major respect. Last year was pretty boring in MotoGP - how much will Rossi win by and how much will Biaggi whine that he doesn't have as cool toys was the weekly story. Kind of like F1 this year, but Barrichello doesn't whine nearly as much..

Anyway, I am completely pulling for Rossi this year. He tells Honda to go screw, that he is the man and then goes out and proves it. Look at the standings: Rossi followed by 5 Hondas. You don't see Yamaha advertising the "YZR-M1 Inspired..." I don't think anyone would argue that the RC211V is THE bike, but you also have to respect "The Doctor".

With all due respect to Edwards, he didn't to squat with Aprillia for a season and not much with Honda for half of one. He is riding the best bike in the world! Look at what Rossi has done in the meantime... Personally, I respect and admire that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts