Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
but when I crash, will 2WT get me a new bike too ? :redmc:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
I went down hard on the street and tore my ass and back open. :seeya:
Who's your buddy w/the cam? Are these the pics of your arse in Tenn? :whistle: :bash: If the suit was a Rocket it wouldn't have torn... :2cents:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Yeah that's it! :wink: I don't remember...but a log..that close to your rear? That can't be a good thing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
better your leathers than your real hide.. but what were you doing that close to a log w/ your arse anyways.. :whistle:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
I was sliding across the pavement into a ditch really fast like. Dont pull the :gary: ****e on me.
Yeah Yeah Yeah, but you got to admit, you walked into that one... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
I back ya my twisted friend. You went down fast! These :gary: were not there to see it! But maybe thats because :gary: fear the dragon! :withstupi
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Ace said:
I back ya my twisted friend. You went down fast! These :gary: were not there to see it! But maybe thats because :gary: fear the dragon! :withstupi
Yeah Yeah, well I'm there next year for shiezy :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
twisty said:
I was sliding across the pavement into a ditch really fast like. Dont pull the :gary: ****e on me.
I just couldnt resist!! :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Twisty - that looks like it hurt but you had good protection. We've seen some downright SCARY leathers that just disintegrated.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,654 Posts
2WheelTuner said:
Twisty - that looks like it hurt but you had good protection. We've seen some downright SCARY leathers that just disintegrated.

Yeah some people dont understand "you get what you pay for" :dthumb:

I got them sewed up by a pro leather worker"Tanner" and now there better than new. Well all but the slide marks. But chicks dig that stuff...... :crazy:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Hey I got slide marks on my leathers...does that mean chicks dig me? I guess I better not let the wife hear about this...:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
Hey I got slide marks on my leathers...does that mean chicks dig me? I guess I better not let the wife hear about this...:lol:
:D

hey, chicks dig scars !! :D
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top