Two Wheel Forums banner

Got some mods on!

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  twisty 
#1 ·
Hell yeah, they look sweet! The bar ends were a biatch to get off..had to bang the hell outta the screwdriver end with a hammer to break them free. Then it was a piece a cake. Word to the wise..use some WD40 or other lube to spray between the grips and bar..slides right off so much easier..!! :bonk: :lol: Went on nicely as well, with alittle bit of hair gel, and some of the adhesive they gave me with them.

The levers were easy too, really sets off the bars nicely instead of those boring silver stock ones. I was amazed at how much better they look than the stock.

The carbon fiber gas cover looks sweet as well!

Yeah yeah, i'll take pics this week..since no digital camera, and my camera phone sux, I'll get them developed this week.

now the illumiglo gauges, yeah, they'll be a a bit different to deal with im sure, but they can wait a few days. :seeya:

DJ, maybe we can stick these beasts on our bikes at the same time. 2 minds are better than one..even if it's our 2 minds! :lol:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.