Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:nopicsbs:

I got in late afternoon after 10.5 hours driving, I'll post pics when I can scare a free moment sometime this week.

This thing rocks, I don't care what you anti-cladding Nazi's say. :screwy:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Congrats....we all are looking forward to the pics. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:nopicsbs:

Congrads Shan... I like how you beat everybody to it with the smilie!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Well Congrats on the new cage! But now you can take it right back for that seatbelt recall that was announced today for all '03-'05 Avalanches.
But all in all, as long as you like it...SWEET!

~Anti-clad nazi (I like the ring of that) (salute)

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
not a ford but i still like it. i think they would be awsome if the grey plastic was painted the same color as the truck. u shoudl go out n get it painted

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
They have a few models with the plastic painted the same color... But I wish it was just more a solid black instead of gray... Look great... minus the snow :whistle:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Low said:
They have a few models with the plastic painted the same color... But I wish it was just more a solid black instead of gray... Look great... minus the snow :whistle:
I'm not sure about this year but, they did offer it as an option not to have the plastic molding.
I prefer with out.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
the moldings are nice, you just need to have them primed n painted. its usually the same plastic that they use for ground effects for cars, its just for some reason most of the companies like to leave them unpainted, i personally think they r doing it just to save money, n the plastic will fade over time.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
So where are the pics of the truck with the bike in it? Have you tried to fit it yet? What you waitin for? Come on slow poke! Get your butt in gear!! :D :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts