Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have had it for a week now, and since it's too cold to ride up here most nights thats all i have been doing. Very addicting game with a wide assortment of bikes to ride this time. Highly recommended, so long as you can stand the violence, swearing every second word (not kidding either, i counted), and mild racist stereotypes.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I loved GTA:VC. I'd never let my kids play it or even see it. If you can put your PC mindset aside, these are fun games. Entertaining for sure.

I think I may get if for my Birthday. :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeah great series, i agree you have to be able to check your morales at the door and just enjoy it.
San Andreas is probably the best yet, It's freaking HUGE!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
DAN DUBEAU said:
violence, swearing every second word (not kidding either, i counted), and mild racist stereotypes.
That is a large part of why it's so good. I mean, how many games can you run around wearing hightops and tighty whities, while going on a murder spree with a big knife and a Mac 10? Not very many.

My pimp vert has gold rims, hydraulics, boomin' system, nitrous, all the trim, etc. I'm finally a lvl 10 pimp and all the ho'z pay me now instead of the other way around. Doesn't matter b/c after they get out of the car I beat them to death with brass knuckles anyway.

And yes, no way in hell kids should be allowed to play this.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I need to get me this game..sounds like a blast to play, and as easily as I get hooked on playing this stuff..oh Yikes!! :eek: :D

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Is it just me, or does this one seem the most realistic yet? I mean the first two were sorta the organized crime white guy theme... Now its the inner city ghetto gangster stuff, and it just seems so much more... real... like that stuff goes on some places still!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Gta Iii

I am still working on GTA III. I got in spurts on it - sometimes I play every day for a month. Then I don't play it for like 6 months. Some day I will finish it and get VC. San Andreas looks very interesting as well. My birthday is coming up maybe my sweetie will get me VC or San Andreas. Of course then all is lost in GTA III and I move on to bigger and better things but such is life.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts