Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
101 Sportbike Performance Projects My brother let me borrow the book last night and I plan on picking up a copy for myself. Take a look at the link for a couple samples (you'll need acrobat reader) and you can buy the book directly from the website or pick up a copy in any local bookstore.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
101 Sportbike Performance Projects My brother let me borrow the book last night and I plan on picking up a copy for myself. Take a look at the link for a couple samples (you'll need acrobat reader) and you can buy the book directly from the website or pick up a copy in any local bookstore.
If anyone wants a copy of this book, let me know and I'll give you guys a group discount.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Our normal price on our site is $24.95. If you order them individually, I can do $23.95, and if five or more people want one, I can do $21.95. There's just not a lot of margin in books. But will always give you guys at least some discount!

I wish I could beat the $19.00 price, but I can't. :( They must buy that book in super volume or something.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Nice.. Thanks for the tip Cap'n.. Do they also sell 101 tips for sportbike performance you can steal from your neighbor because your cheap arse company has f'ed you on your bonus for 3 fugging months and it is now 4 weeks until track day and you have an ulcer the size of the state of Texas because you have no fugging idea how the hell you are going to be ready in time?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
Our normal price on our site is $24.95. If you order them individually, I can do $23.95, and if five or more people want one, I can do $21.95. There's just not a lot of margin in books. But will always give you guys at least some discount!

I wish I could beat the $19.00 price, but I can't. :( They must buy that book in super volume or something.
How much for S&H???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts