Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!! Do people just not get, that we all read all the threads??

MODS!!! We need another merging and then we can take care of the beatings! :D

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Now Gas Man, go easy on the newbs. We're really a nice bunch of people here, pay not attention to Gas Man. :seeya: :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Gas Man said:

Well, in his defense, he did say that he came over from corvetteforum. Have you been there lately? You HAVE to post the same thread in different sections if you want it seen. That site is so big that MANY people stick to one section only, unlike this site that has just a fraction of the members. Also, corvetteforum moves extremely fast and threads are on a second page before a day is over. Here, a thread will stay on page one for days or even weeks, unless it's posted in Off Topic where it can get moved along faster.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:

Gotta love the TWF welcoming committee!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Gotta love the TWF welcoming committee!!
Hey, now, somebodies got to welcome them!!! :lol:

But, no I have never been to corvetteforums....why would I??? I don't own one nor would I anyway if I owned a vette....bikes are faster anyway...dollar for dollar!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
btw...there's now a redirect for the other thread in the stunters forum, for this one! :dthumb:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Gas Man said:
Hey, now, somebodies got to welcome them!!! :lol:

But, no I have never been to corvetteforums....why would I??? I don't own one nor would I anyway if I owned a vette....bikes are faster anyway...dollar for dollar!!
Didn't really expect that you would have visited the site if you don't own, or have plans to own a vette. However, I was just pointing out that corvetteforum moves rather quickly, etc., just to give you an idea of why he would have posted in more than one location. ;)

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Didn't really expect that you would have visited the site if you don't own, or have plans to own a vette. However, I was just pointing out that corvetteforum moves rather quickly, etc., just to give you an idea of why he would have posted in more than one location. ;)

I know what you meant. :wink:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
btw...there's now a redirect for the other thread in the stunters forum, for this one! :dthumb:
I seen that O Holly Mod!!! :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Atten: Noobs !!! Dont mind Gas Man ...they dont call him that for nothing! :leaving:

:rofl: :rofl:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Atten: Noobs !!! Dont mind Gas Man ...they dont call him that for nothing! :leaving:

:rofl: :rofl:
Hey now, I ressemble that comment.... :bash: :lol: :willy:

And really, I am a nice guy, HONEST! Ask N4S, I take his wife out all the time, so she knows what a good time really is.... :lol: J/K Matt, you know you're in my top 4 favorite PA peeps!!! :whistle:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Speaking of her....where has my girl been??? :tt: :willy:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Top 4 my arse !! i better be number 1... :lol: CJD is doing well, home now, off work today. give her a call if u like!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
First off...here is a normal welcome to TWF. Sorry you had to see and hear all of this 256North. But if your going to be on TWF...your going to have to learn to deal with it. :lol:

J?K Were a good group on here and hope you enjoy your stay here. Nice site and videos you have. :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Well, I have some constructive criticism about the site, not the vids. I think you need a faster connection. I didn't watch any of the vids because they were going to take too long to download. I have a cable connection and can usually download vids VERY fast, but yours are only pulling down at 80K/s. Just thought I'd let you know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts