Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello. I'm new to the scene, owning a '99 ZX7-R. Although I've had a bike inthe past and have riden plenty, I'm by far no expert. I decided to do it right this time and learn how to really enjoy the bike in a safe way. So the first step was to buy my gear, next step to take a course and the best step...learn from folks like youselves. Looking forward in chatting.

Ty
Ft.Lauderdale, Florida
:cheers:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
DoubleZs4Me said:
Just wanted to say hello. I'm new to the scene, owning a '99 ZX7-R. Although I've had a bike inthe past and have riden plenty, I'm by far no expert. I decided to do it right this time and learn how to really enjoy the bike in a safe way. So the first step was to buy my gear, next step to take a course and the best step...learn from folks like youselves. Looking forward in chatting.

Ty
Ft.Lauderdale, Florida
:cheers:

No better way to learn than a MSF Beginner and/or Advanced Rider course. Whether your new to the scene or riding, or just trying to relearn/improve on your skills, it's a great place to do so.

Smart choice getting the gear!!, now the trick is, sticking to wearing that gear on a regular basis... its gotta be real tempting to just throw on a pair of sunglasses, and head out on a nice sunny florida day. :) Im the same way on those rare sunny Pennsylvania days.. :smilelol:

Damn, thats a sweet Vette :cheers: ...I need to get me one of those.

Rock on, and welcome to a cool place to hang out online :thumbs:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Welcome back to the brotherhood! Sounds like you're doing it right, and chatting with other bikers on this site is an excellent way to complement your gear and MSF course.

Welcome aboard! :cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the Welcomes... Looking forward to hooking up with some South Florida riders.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ShanMan14 said:
Curious... what kind of gear do you wear down there in the heat?
I'm wearing a Jacket from Fieldsheer. It's light, breathes and has all of the pads in the right places. Seems to be the norm around hear from what I've seen with those who actually wear them. Leather is just too hot. I'm still debating on pants, as I'm wearing jeans. ...and of course a pair of hiking boots and gloves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts