Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys / gals believe this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7922589747&category=6749

This is part of the All-Star Ride auctions on Ebay for charity.

All these motorcycle celebrities donate new leathers, gloves, boots, etc. What does the great "G-Dub" donate? A helmet he crashed in. Oh, he signed it (messed up paint and all), what a generous person. The most rediculous thing is that people have bid it up to over a grand. :dupe:

That's what I want, Greg White's messed up lid. Hey, I have a trash can full of junk I am willing to sign. Anyone want to bid?

Maybe I am just not enough of a Greg White fan... Quick someone talk scooters to me.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Damn, I was outbid! :mad: :whore:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I understand it is for charity, but you have to acknowledge that the thing would be destined for the trash bin if this opportunity had not presented itself.

I guess it just proves the old saying that one man's trash is another man's treasure (or in my case still another man's trash). :2cents:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
CBR Rider said:
I understand it is for charity, but you have to acknowledge that the thing would be destined for the trash bin if this opportunity had not presented itself.

I guess it just proves the old saying that one man's trash is another man's treasure (or in my case still another man's trash). :2cents:

Heck yeah, what else do you with a crashed helmet!? :smash:

Here's a smilie for you - >> :moped:

:D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
well you know..if they can sell peanut butter & Jelly sandwhiches on ebay, or AIR for pete sake,:bonk: they can definately sell this stuff. :lol:

but seriously though, if you're an avid fan of the sport or rider, and a collector w/ the cash to blow, this is definately a dream event for ya...just to say you have it.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I dont know about the sexy part :lol: ..but we'll take ur word for it :D

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Hell, if someone would buy my tore up skid lid, I'd sell it.

I've never met him but I know he met up w/ some guys out here (speed tribe) when they did the cross country trip, so that's cool.

Either way, someone pass a message to him for me please. . "Greg, get rid of the f'n trials bikes on Two Wheel Tuesday, they're boring. Thanks in advance."

:D :redmc:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Seems kind of silly to me too. But that's because I wouldn't pay hard-earned cash for anything just because it was once owned by a "celebrity". And besides, it's for charity, and Greg White seems like an ok guy, so if someone is willing to shell out the money, what's the difference?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.