Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know these things are hot right now, so if there are a few of you who want to buy them, I can put together a group purchase for you. It's going to take a while for me to get them on our site because there are different photos for each bike!

If you want to look at them, visit www.streetracerparts.com and go under "motorcycle products." Post here if you're interested in buying one and if we get a few people, I'll give you guys a deal on them.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
hhhmmm, thats not a bad idea!! i've been wanting some of these anyways.!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Sounds good to me. :dthumb:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
seqx34 said:
are you gonna be making one for pre-98 GSX600F Katanas? if you are, count me in. I also know a lot of people from KatRiders.com will be interested. check with matt(n4s750) about possibly posting at KR.
Right now there are no illumiglo gauges made for pre-98, but we can get custom gauges...they are definitely more expensive, though. :(

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
seqx34 said:
are you gonna be making one for pre-98 GSX600F Katanas? if you are, count me in. I also know a lot of people from KatRiders.com will be interested. check with matt(n4s750) about possibly posting at KR.

Better yet, direct them over here. :cheers:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Is this group purchase still going on? I know it's going to be tough to get very large group purchases going because this site is still relatively small. But if this is still going on, I'm interested. I'm not absolutely positive if I like the style that will be on my bike, but I'll think about it for a few days. I'll let you know what bike it will be for after I decide if I like them or not. I already bought the bike, I just have to pick it up at the dealer (hopefully this weekend). However, I can't say what I bought because all these guys will scream that the thread is worthless without pics. I've already been buying parts to mod it, and it doesn't even have 1 mile put on it yet. :lol: Hell, I've even recieved some of the parts and I don't even have the bike in my garage yet.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Is this group purchase still going on? I know it's going to be tough to get very large group purchases going because this site is still relatively small. But if this is still going on, I'm interested. I'm not absolutely positive if I like the style that will be on my bike, but I'll think about it for a few days. I'll let you know what bike it will be for after I decide if I like them or not. I already bought the bike, I just have to pick it up at the dealer (hopefully this weekend). However, I can't say what I bought because all these guys will scream that the thread is worthless without pics. I've already been buying parts to mod it, and it doesn't even have 1 mile put on it yet. :lol: Hell, I've even recieved some of the parts and I don't even have the bike in my garage yet.
:nopicsbs: :nopicsbs: :nopicsbs:

I HAD TO DO IT.....SORRY!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Captain Morgan said:
Hey there. Give me a shout at [email protected] and let me know what bike it's for. I'll hook you up with a good deal. No worries.

·
Registered
216 Posts
sounds cool iam in !...been wanting some for mine anyways! :dthumb:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
E-mail is on it's way. Please keep the secret until I reveal it with pics of the bike. ;)

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I plan on putting mine on this weekend and will post up the pics then. :dthumb:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I will post a full review on it and step by step as well to how it went. :dthumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts